Saitama by Umeboshi121

WHAT?! That punch isn't a insta-kill! What the heck?! It only took about 1/3 of her life bar.

Anyway, for such a obscure version, this doesn't look bad at all. It seems like they were aiming for something similar to DJ_HANNEYLBROYCE's WIP.

So... Is his trademark punch the only attack this version has, and can you defeat him?

14 minutes ago, Witch said:

WHAT?! That punch isn't a insta-kill! What the heck?! It only took about 1/3 of her life bar.

Anyway, for such a obscure version, this doesn't look bad at all. It seems like they were aiming for something similar to DJ_HANNEYLBROYCE's WIP.

So... Is his trademark punch the only attack this version has, and can you defeat him?

Yes, and based on testing so far, nope.

15 hours ago, Witch said:

12 hours ago, Triborg said:

I was expecting the Insta-kill punch

It is insta-kill. The op took the screenshot when Tatsumaki's lifebar only drained halfway

fmOJY52.png

Can't die from anything I try  to do.  So far no ohko I've attempted has worked. As well as any attack has yet to succeed in working.

Great character and well sprited.But if your looking for something that's beatable then this character is not for you.Unless you like  to collect or don't mind what I've stated above.

Also the punch is NOT instant kill. Higher health characters or. A change in settings in mugen prove this in more ways than one.With the way my mugen is set up it only takes about half hp of any character.

13 hours ago, Narutogokuichigo said:

Can't die from anything I try  to do.  So far no ohko I've attempted has worked. As well as any attack has yet to succeed in working.

Great character and well sprited.But if your looking for something that's beatable then this character is not for you.Unless you like  to collect or don't mind what I've stated above.

Also the punch is NOT instant kill. Higher health characters or. A change in settings in mugen prove this in more ways than one.With the way my mugen is set up it only takes about half hp of any character.

Did you rename him to "The Unstoppable Two Punch Man" in that case? I can't think of anything shorter than Unstoppable here...

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...