World Star Screenpack

[PREVIEW]

mugen000mugen001mugen002

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j1fbrxysdi8d92i/World+Star+Mugen.zip

[COMMENT]

Base is Omegapyscho's RTF SP, thanks to Ryoucchi for all his help in making this possible, and Ryon's advice.

Warning = adult language, if you want a PG censored version, thats possible.

The SP is based on the World Star fight videos. They almost always take place in trailer parks, or the hood, so the SP tries to recreate that feel of watching a World Star fight vid instead of a typical fighting game round.

It uses mugen 1.1, and can hold just about 600 to 800 characters. Comes with 9 stages

Just now, NEON 7 said:

Yeah, those World Star Hip Hop videos are something else(Although, the name is misleading). Just one thing, though:

Why the Primal Rage life-bars?

They react to your life amount and feel more realistic. The more like you lose, the faster the heart beats. And the more power you have, the more your central nervous system fills up, so it feels more real. When you die, your heart goes into cardiac arrest. It doesnt feel so videogamey but more like real and brutal

7 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

They react to your life amount and feel more realistic. The more like you lose, the faster the heart beats. And the more power you have, the more your central nervous system fills up, so it feels more real. When you die, your heart goes into cardiac arrest. It doesnt feel so videogamey but more like real and brutal

Okay, whatever. It's a nice screenpack, nevertheless.

Just now, NEON 7 said:

Okay, whatever. It's a nice screenpack, nevertheless.

Damn, it's like that? Wow. Well, they feel less videogame like and more like watching a brutal fight video, but maybe thats just me. If you dont like them, you can use a lifebar you like. If you want them "world starred" for the SP, that can be done.

1 hour ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Damn, it's like that? Wow. Well, they feel less videogame like and more like watching a brutal fight video, but maybe thats just me. If you dont like them, you can use a lifebar you like. If you want them "world starred" for the SP, that can be done.

Oh, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just giving feedback, y'know. After all, it's your screenpack.

On 3/30/2016 at 2:15 AM, Kut Kreator said:

good job my dude

Thanks Kut, your SP was a big inspiration. Your announcer reminded me of those video fights, and I was like MAN I want to see my characters fight in some world star bullshit. My only problem is I need some good stages. Like Wal-Mart, Waffle House, Chuck E Cheese, Cracker Barrel, redneck bars. You KNOW mugen needs a Waffle House stage. Counry ratchet af