Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Hello, guys!

It's been a long time.

I haven't quitted mugen, unfortunatelly, my project of making Dot Warner went into development hell,

My spriter supporter Jarquin has once again let me down.

He promised to help me after such a long time and barely did anything.

Then, upon learning that Wander Yonder will be cancelled, Jarquin broke his promise to help another maker in order to make Wander Yonder for mugen.

It's so shameful that a project of two years old was turned down in favor of a cartoon which is doomed.

Tried to convince Jarquin the importance of finishing what he started, but he didn't listen and I need a skilled spriter to help out.

Sadly, Jarquin is not trustworthy, he break older promises easily just to help new people without any regard or remorse for those he abandoned and it's the 2nd time which he does that.

The first time was when he wanted to help someone to make El Chavo del Ocho, but that character was never completed and I only wasted my time.

I still wish to complete Dot Warner, I just can't accept his attitude of making me wait for months and even if I wait, he'll break his promise once again.

If someone want to help, then let me know, it's difficult to put all of my ideas just by myself.

1 hour ago, Obama said:

Shame, Jarquin is a good spriter. I guess he may have gotten too caught up with TAS007's projects.

Either way, good to see you back.

It's lame from his part breaking such a old promise.

After all, my work is old and I need a spriter in order to make Dot smooth and sharming.

He doesn't even is mature enough to accept that betraying a friend won't give him no good.

Hope someone spread the word that he is not worth of trust as a spriter.

He can't even accept that not everyone plays mugen and neither that not everyone care about Wander Yonder.

That guy don't even understand the importance of accomplishing a project before helping someone later.

Hey nice to hear from you after so long. Sorry to hear your spriter left you hanging like that. It's real hard to find someone to work on a mugen project with another person that will stick with the whole project to the end and it's harder still when real life gets in the way. Still I'm sure you'll find another spriter to finnish up dot.

take care!!

16 hours ago, SSBK65 said:

You'll need a whole lot of patience & time to make a character, welcome to MFFA Mugenrookie.

Got to agree on that ish. I been working on a char off and on since last august lol

Hope someone on mugen wiki point out Jarquin's inability to keep promises and that he is not worth of trust.

I trusted on him and ended up going into temporary retirement for NOTHING and just because his cartoon will die which is unevitable.

Man, I can't just keep waiting till june, that project is two years old and can't keep like that.

That guy need to learn things the hard way, he can't just let everyone down like that.

It's not just me who want Dot to be completed.

Anyway, I despeately need a new sprites, I don't even know it that guy will ever reconsider his lack of consideration.

Hello guy who is not dead.

This is the exact reason why I do not depend on anyone to make me sprites for anything.

Unfortunately I can not draw. I can not help.

On 02/04/2016 at 8:49 PM, Ryon said:

Hello guy who is not dead.

This is the exact reason why I do not depend on anyone to make me sprites for anything.

Unfortunately I can not draw. I can not help.

There is a friend who might help out.

I'll just wait him to return from a trip.

Besides Dot, I got the idea of making a new character based in Animal Crossing series which is not the Villager.

I'll practice pixel art in that character PMD model which allows unique poses and moves.

On 3/29/2016 at 10:44 AM, Toshio Tenma said:

Hello, guys!

It's been a long time.

I haven't quitted mugen, unfortunatelly, my project of making Dot Warner went into development hell,

My spriter supporter Jarquin has once again let me down.

He promised to help me after such a long time and barely did anything.

Then, upon learning that Wander Yonder will be cancelled, Jarquin broke his promise to help another maker in order to make Wander Yonder for mugen.

It's so shameful that a project of two years old was turned down in favor of a cartoon which is doomed.

Tried to convince Jarquin the importance of finishing what he started, but he didn't listen and I need a skilled spriter to help out.

Sadly, Jarquin is not trustworthy, he break older promises easily just to help new people without any regard or remorse for those he abandoned and it's the 2nd time which he does that.

The first time was when he wanted to help someone to make El Chavo del Ocho, but that character was never completed and I only wasted my time.

I still wish to complete Dot Warner, I just can't accept his attitude of making me wait for months and even if I wait, he'll break his promise once again.

If someone want to help, then let me know, it's difficult to put all of my ideas just by myself.

So sorry my friend