Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

On 3/8/2016 at 1:23 PM, SSBK65 said:

Welcome to this great site known as Mugen Free for All, 13Dragonblade, always love seeing what's in these fullgames.

Thank you! Your kindness is very appreciated!

18 hours ago, Galvatron said:

Welcome too MFFA 13Dragonblade:hi:

Glad to be here Galvatron!

Hey Mugen lovers I'm Japter Dark and I've been playing mugen for a long time now. If you want anime characters that I modified you should check out my youtube page:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jaberus

I also have a Anime Mugen Compilation that is unlike anything you've seen before!

https://www.facebook.com/MugenShockTherapy

I hope you all enjoy my links and I thank all mugen authors for making Mugen so Great. I LOVE IT!

I'm a mugen player that's been playing since around 2006,

My favourite character in the entire game is Shin-Gouki, you can probably tell because of my nickname, i've been using it since the time I started playing Mugen, and that's like 10 yrs now.

I still love the game but haven't been playing it as much as I used to, I used to be part of IMT back in 2010 but realized that I play mugen for the mugen,

Spoiler

not for the community, even if the community makes all the stuff.

idk.

But i'm really liking this community, and I hope it likes me as much as I do it :)

My username is THEMASTERYNOT, i always wanted to learn how to program anything, but I lacked the resources, I wish to assemble a team who has at least one of these specifics categories:

-A scripter

-artist

-designer

-fighter maker

-someone with general expirience in the program

If anyone replies to this and is interested in knowing more, you may contact me at these social medias:

Tony Beserker(Facebook)

Touki Berserker(instagram)

Thank you for your time.

hey everybody, im Danny. Im from NY. Ive been watching videos all day of capcom vs snk w mugen and i just am DYING to figure out how and where the  heck i can get this game. All the characters comnined is amazing. Can anyone please help. Pls & Thanks & Nice to meet you all