Hardest Level(s)/World(s) you have ever played.

Superkingkong65

For me, it would have to be Krematoa which if translated it is HELL.

Here is a picture of that UNFORGIVING world:

xUnrImD.png

Spoiler ahead. I say what the name of the last level is.

Spoiler

Oh and the last level, Rocket Rush, I had a bad memory of it. Basically, one time when I was maybe 17, I played DKC3 on an emulator, and I beat the level without losing a life. I was transported to an unfinished Doorstop Dash. With different music than in the actual game. It was not a glitchy level though like people make it out to be. I was stuck in the level too, and the bad part was I did not save it, even before I played the first level of Krematoa. SCREW ROCKET RUSH! AND SCREW THE OTHER LEVELS TOO!

56 minutes ago, Captain Papyrus said:

Wait, an unfinished Doorstop Dash? You should visit The Cutting Room Floor and report that ASAP.

To be more specific, it was Doorstop Dash, without the doors, enemies, bonus barrels, and the ropes did not work.

Basically what happened to me, happened to another guy who goes by Willian125677.

It is not in English, but as you can hear, the music is Cavern Caprice, and everything I mentioned is also in this video. I have no idea if Emuparadise corrupted the rom as a prank or what. Either way, what the heck is their problem. Though 2 weeks after the incident happened, I got the secret ending.

30 minutes ago, MissingLuigi said:

Two words: Special World.

SpecialZone_SMW.png

Almost all of the levels (expect for Gnarly and Awesome) are literally hell on earth.

And dont even get me started on Tubular.

I have got to that world. This may be tied with Krematoa. The one I got stuck on and could not finish was Tubular.

• 3 weeks later...

Dark Souls, Tomb of the Giants. The actual place is quite easy, in fact, I can run through it in a few minutes. Except I'm talking about the Gravelorded version. Good lord, the beast skeletons. To a lesser extent, the Duke's Archives. Everything there is a tank, and does assloads of damage. However, using a decent shield and blunt attacks make the location a lot easier.

Now that I've played Dark Souls 3: Archdragon Peak. Holy crap, Archdragon Peak.

Jak II - The mission in which you get penetrated by too many Haven city soldiers

Ratchet and Clank - Final boss stage - I was just dying on every step, I managed to survive at least

Ratchet and Clank 2 - Planet Grelbin - Damn I was Dying there!

Tiny Toon adventures on nes - Final stage - Elevator part was just ugh

Doom - E3M2 - Two words: Gang Bang

Jak X Comabat Racing - Dark Eco Cup's sewer stage - One rule: You slip, you DIE!

Metal Gear Solid 3 - The stage with granpa who shoots with sniper. To be honest, first day I tried so hard to beat the stage, but I didn't play that game for 3 days and when I wanted to play the game again I saw that motherfucker had died! Neat!

Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast version) - Final rush stage with Sonic - I believe I can fly! Oh wait! I believe I can fly as a asteroid on earth! 

Probably I have passed through a lot of hard stages in many video games, so my list would be that huge :P  

• 4 weeks later...

The Sixth stage (Castle Proserpina) from Castlevania Bloodlines on Expert mode (you can't get the full ending on other difficulties), it took me about a month to complete, not only the stage itself is unfair but you have to fight ALL SOME of the bosses in Megaman style and the both final bosses.