Bill Cipher by Super! (WinMugen and 1.0)

9 minutes ago, Witch said:

So, by OHKO, does he kill you on starting the round or he has attacks that kill you instantly?

If it's the former, then that's a bit disappointing...

Sadly, it's the former. Or also known as being just like F1, A Bomb, and all the other characters in that style.I expected a bit more when I saw the topic, tbh.

6 hours ago, VinylThrash20 said:

I expected more when I found the character. I just wiped my brow and thought yep just another OP character for collection purposes but I do like the 8bit style spriting.

I agree with you about the sprites. Shame its a collection purpose character. Who knows, Maybe someone will get around to making a semidecent version of Bill in the future.

You know I hear a lot of people complain about 8bit sprites in MUGEN. Personally I like them because I love old school games, and if the character is good, you can't really say too much. Example since I started playing back in 2012 ive been looking for Ike from Fire Emblem. It took 3 years before one came up and the creator used Mario Maker sprites all I said is Hey! Thats Ike in MUGEN and he can kick ass and his ass can be kicked. xD

When you want to post a video, just post the link, then press enter. It should drop down into a screen.

Dont worry about people complaining about 8 bit sprites. Alot of people will complain if it's not KOF or random HD schoolgirl fighter. If it is a very fun character and looks good and you love it, good. Thank you for sharing. Theres alot of very slow and very boring characters with great FX, but characters like that dont draw alot of people. A touhou edit drew me to mugen.