Dungeon & Fighter / Dungeon Fighter Online

gui0007

18 hours ago, Dronekiller said:

Added them, thanks DK! :D

6 hours ago, A person said:

Amazing job with this collection, liking the look of it already! I'm hoping it gets much bigger soon, because MUGEN definitely needs more DFO characters!

Thanks bruh, i hope too. :)

Also i reorganize the topic and added some more chars.

And i need an alternative link for QK2Key's Witch cause the VDisk link that i found contain virus.

1 hour ago, Ryoucchi said:

Congrats for the completion :D

Gonna delete the old one and changed the link from Collection Directory.

Thanks Ryou, this could be possible with your great help. ;)

One word of warning, any of the ones made by neo or neo helped with making Like arad_fe fighter (aka, Cola) , you will not be able to actually play them for long or at least not do any arcade runs with them. Ai will take over constantly. And changing variables in the coding such as the ai.cns file will not keep it from happening. And if you try to delete the Ai cns and see if that works, then the character just will not move anymore and you cant do anything with them at all. Unless I was doing it wrong. Collection is coming along nicely however. 

8 hours ago, Ryoucchi said:

Metal Gear port bro

2EyVJWl.png

Added him and his stage too. :)

6 hours ago, Lucasmic said:

One word of warning, any of the ones made by neo or neo helped with making Like arad_fe fighter (aka, Cola) , you will not be able to actually play them for long or at least not do any arcade runs with them. Ai will take over constantly. And changing variables in the coding such as the ai.cns file will not keep it from happening. And if you try to delete the Ai cns and see if that works, then the character just will not move anymore and you cant do anything with them at all. Unless I was doing it wrong. Collection is coming along nicely however. 

Put this as note.