Kula Edits Collection

White Ranger

Awesome collection, I didn't think someone all Kulas on the net finally, thanks for the effort ;) also, some notes about this collection:

-Maybe you should also include the authors' names below every description of every Kula, people in general wants to know who made these chars

-Kane, Clone Kane, Gelato, Gliz, Another Gliz and En-Eins are male versions of Kula and all of them appeared as "she" in descriptions. Also, Kane (and his clone) looks also more based on K' than Kula, but the latter has involved there

-I kinow there's one more anime cameo that should be here, but I'm not sure if the char was even finished or becomes something more than a sprite edit: a Kula clone made as Rei Ayanami of Evangelion, but as i said, not sure if that was a thing in the end

On 4/11/2016 at 0:23 PM, Basara-kun said:

Awesome collection, I didn't think someone all Kulas on the net finally, thanks for the effort ;) also, some notes about this collection:

-Maybe you should also include the authors' names below every description of every Kula, people in general wants to know who made these chars

-Kane, Clone Kane, Gelato, Gliz, Another Gliz and En-Eins are male versions of Kula and all of them appeared as "she" in descriptions. Also, Kane (and his clone) looks also more based on K' than Kula, but the latter has involved there

-I kinow there's one more anime cameo that should be here, but I'm not sure if the char was even finished or becomes something more than a sprite edit: a Kula clone made as Rei Ayanami of Evangelion, but as i said, not sure if that was a thing in the end

Updated: Added author's name and corrected some descriptions, unfortunately dude, you may be right about that edit of Kula made to look Rei Ayanami never getting finished, oh well. Thanks for your suggestions, and glad you like the collection. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Anastasia I just tried extracting her files, and they seem to work fine. I've also scanned it for virus and other issues, just for safety sake.

What program do you use to extract the file? I use 7-zip or File Extractor. Try one of those programs, for better results. I hope this helps you friend. ;)

If all that fails I'll create another file for download as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...