Kula Edits Collection

White Ranger

6 hours ago, SSBK65 said:

This site can help you with adding to this collab http://kula-edits.webs.com/available-edits

thought this would've been made a long time ago.

Meh, meh, meeeeeeeeeeeeh !

14 hours ago, clconn1988 said:

Hide contents

J2Qh3Ng.gif

5."Supra Candy" She has the same attacks as the other Candy's but switches between cyborg and human form during some of her attacks. Her states are slightly higher then the others, her A.I. decent too. Some what cheap though. If you don't mind cheap characters this one's for you.

kfLvRG8.gif

6."April Batis Kula" I'm not sure what this Kula is based off of. Her special attacks remind me of Marvel's Scarlet Witch. One attack involves snake like ghosts and she has some sort of spell book in her sprites, but I've never seen it used in gameplay. Can be cheap at times but a balanced character. 

"Supra Candy", is just a Candy by Men's blue spriteswap and "April Batis Kula" is based on "Batis Kula" but with a magic twist so yeah, a bit (or completely) like Scarlet Witch.

---

Happy to see that you decided to use Mediafire instead of 4shared, nice choice. :P

If you really decided to reupload all these Kula Edits... well, have fun, took me a while just to upload around 10.

Also, as the creator of the site quoted in the first spoiler above, you can count on me if you ever need help.

Good luck !

7 hours ago, Betalille said:

Meh, meh, meeeeeeeeeeeeh !

"Supra Candy", is just a Candy by Men's blue spriteswap and "April Batis Kula" is based on "Batis Kula" but with a magic twist so yeah, a bit (or completely) like Scarlet Witch.

---

Happy to see that you decided to use Mediafire instead of 4shared, nice choice. :P

If you really decided to reupload all these Kula Edits... well, have fun, took me a while just to upload around 10.

Also, as the creator of the site quoted in the first spoiler above, you can count on me if you ever need help.

Good luck !

"Supra Candy" fixed description. Thank you.

15 hours ago, sonikun said:

The website they're on is a pain to deal with, so here's some mediafire links:

New Flamme: http://www.mediafire.com/download/h48l88ao2ekyj68/New_Flamme.rar

Kula Fliz: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1fm6h84zbbc6gs7/Kula_Fliz.rar

HOT DANG!!!! Finally copies of these files that I can extract that aren't corrupted. Will add to collection as soon as I can. Thanks a bunch. :D

2 hours ago, Feedmekirby said:

The collection looks pretty nice right now. Can't wait for it to be finished. Maybe you'll tackle Donald or KFM edits! Nah, that may be too much work XP

All joking aside, good job man:youre_winner:

I actually thought about doing a Ronald Mcdonald edits collection at one point lol. 

4 hours ago, Futanari's Honor said:

Serious Kula has a serious problem with her CMD file.

It refuses to be read.

After reading your comment I tested my copy(the one that I had before uploading any Kula's) and the recently uploaded one. Oddly, they both run fine. What Mugen version do you use? I can't be certain but I think she is 1.0 only.  I can't say the same for WinMugen or 1.1 as I haven't tried using her in those versions. I hope this helps friend, as can't think I anything else. :(

• 2 weeks later...