how come people allowed to mock religion in this website?

yaminogun

:redcard::angry1:

didn't they know bad karma is about to strike them. they seriously need to stop that and ask forgiveness to the One who create the whole universe and the whole existences the one who control everything how the whole things works. quick do that before too late! human can't predict their near death mode(if yo don't understand then watch any graphic accident in liveleak, you can owned by car crash, accidentally eat poisoned food, etc). maybe they were inexperienced guys but i'm here to warn about it. if they ignore this warning then God punishment is deserved for them.

i want admin/mod do something about it. i think guys like them can reduce your website traffic because they make your website ethic look bad.

so what are you gonna do admin/mod? no ban for them? no new rule for that?

well i can't do anything about it since God plant the mocks hobby to any sinner who never bother about their sin.:truestory: that help me decides if that person is actually enemy or not.

look at chat log they usually abuse it in chat room , it probably erased already but maybe admin or mod still can see it. if you don't understand how people mock then you are ignorant.

isn't the post you quote one of the evidence?

When I asked for evidence, I sort of expected an image.

Are you sure you don't need a break from the internet or something? Not everyone shares the same religion as you, so is it really worth getting worked up over?

And calling me ignorant for not understanding? The only thing I'm not understanding is your motives behind this entire topic + what even led to it in the first place.

10 minutes ago, yaminogun said:

look at chat log they usually abuse it in chat room , it probably erased already but maybe admin or mod still can see it. if you don't understand how people mock then you are ignorant.

the first reply of this post is the evidence:yaoming:

The burden of providing proof lays on the person making the accusation. Saying "look at the chat logs" is not evidence.

Also, if you feel someone is breaking the rules, then report them and have the mods look at it.

1 hour ago, ShinzakiK said:

Not everyone shares the same religion as you, so is it really worth getting worked up over?

Pretty much this. MFFA neither supports nor condemns any particular religion, and doing so would only be seen as bias, which opens up a huge cans of worms. I think you'll find that MFFA isn't the only place that does this, either.

That being said, hate speech is NOT tolerated. IF you feel that someone is spouting hate speech, provide a screenshot to the staff as Shinzaki said and we'll look into it. After all,

1 hour ago, Dumanios said:

The burden of providing proof lays on the person making the accusation. Saying "look at the chat logs" is not evidence.

Especially considering that only admins have access to the chat logs.

It's their granted freedom to speak about religion in the way they want. I'm a Christian, but I don't get worked up when someone says that the Holy Bible is a book of fairytales; that's their opinion. They are entitled to their opinion, and I have to respect that no matter how much I disagree with it. It's the people like you that make us, the religious ones, seem like we're intolerant bigots. We shouldn't go around accusing people and persecuting them because they said something we disagree with; that goes against the religion. We're supposed to be a peaceful, tolerant bunch, not that crazed religious fanatic on the street calling everyone sinners and trying to condemn them to Hell. We're supposed to help people understand the religion, not drive them away. The fact that you think religion should be exempt from criticism, however, disappoints me. God is a loving god, he doesn't just send people to Hell because they mocked him once. He gives them a chance. Maybe you should learn from that next time instead of trying to persecute everyone that mocks your religion.

Yami, in saying that, you're claiming that your beliefs are the correct ones, when this is not true. There is no correctness when it comes to beliefs. You believe what you want and others will believe what they want. It's up to the members themselves to be mature enough to handle the complexity and controversy that taking about these topics brings about. We can't mandate rules be adhered to in regards to these things and we won't. Sometimes you have to be the bigger person and just leave a conversation. It's much easier to do on the Internet than in person with someone. Use that to your advantage.

I believe in God and how you are questioning the mockery of one religion is admirable, but the way you are going about it is kind of detrimental to the teachings. God gave us free will so that we can choose to believe in him or not. We are not supposed to provoke or belittle others for not choosing the faith. The concept of death is truly frighting to many people as evidence of the afterlife tends to point to becoming a sad and lonely apparition, a vengeful angry spirit, or eternal darkness. Even sworn and devoted Satanist or atheist have been know to change their views and follow christ, or budda, or yasheua. In the end your only responsible  for your own salvation. The MFFA is a great place for people who enjoy this type of creative enviroment. Never call someone ignorant for lack of faith, it just makes christian's look bad.

Why does no one mention the Space Reptiles when we start talking about God?

@yaminogun, There are so many religions in this world, I myself am Hindu. I do not practice it but in my culture there are hundreds of GODS. HUNDREDS. If I were you I wouldn't complain about it because yes it is as you said Karma will come back and strike em. just let them be and try your best to ignore them. If it is REALLY bad please do as the others have said, take a screenshot and report it to us. PM us to make a report, I will deal with them.

There is ALOT of religions, and you should be aware on the interwebz, most people are of the Atheist belief system. But thats besides the point. Whats "the one true way" to you, is not the same to me, or maybe someone else. I could go around mocking Atheists, or Christians, or Muslims, or Hindus, or whatever, but bottom-line thats disrespectful. Its a philosophy about reality, among the many others, that they choose to accept and believe as solid fact. You mock it the first time, and someone who keeps their shit to themselves asks nicely not to, then hey, I dont accept what you do, but whatever man, no problem. When you know youre pushing somebody and keep doing it anyway, thats just...idk, now thats stepping on someone's toes to step on their toes.

On 3/23/2016 at 5:28 PM, Ryon said:

Why does no one mention the Space Reptiles when we start talking about God?

IRK?!!!! Youre talking the "saurians", that is some goooooood shit, man. Most entertaining shit ever. Everybody starts jumping on the 3 big religions from the Middle East, but we never slide into some good ol Reptile people, spaceships, aliens made us all, and pyramids are starships type shit. THAT is taken on faith, and believed when there is no proof, along with "if I cant perceive it, it dont exist", so...well. It may be a case of "lets make fun of yours, but dont touch mine." You know what Im talking about. My favorite is always no ghosts or spirits exist at all, but aliens made people, and the abducted....in their sleep (okay ;D )...are "chosen" by the aliens who made us all and want to save the world. Oh yeah, and aliens will come down and help us live forever, and can phase through walls and shit. They even built up a pantheo....I mean, "race chart" of the species of aliens out there too. Nordics..what? Snake people, ok, but space vikings? Space vikings who built the pyramids and are abducting us to make half-snake people that run the illuminati. Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I want to say thats some bullshit, but that would be offensive to those who believe it as reality.

Part of me wonders if this is a troll thread, I could see this being said in a PM or chat, but on a thread in a gaming site?