Really?

Ori-Ori

Lol, this is what I wrote to him:

"LOL, what's wrong with the negative feedbacks, she has the right to express her opinions you know If you think that people who gives criticisms are haters then I suggest you grow up for a bit People learn from criticisms. If you can't stand reading them then you're really a 7 year-old "

And this is what he wrote to answer me:

"Yes I can read her comments that is negative about Dark Chaos creations AND I AM NOT BLIND! Also don't make me do a punchbag of YOU if are going to be my enemy"

He's making me laugh :D oh well just ignore this guy and report some of his vid, he'll eventually disappear

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:42 AM, DuckMannnn said:

can't believe some kids take criticisms as an insult

IKR?

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 10:32 AM, DuckMannnn said:

Lol, this is what I wrote to him:

"LOL, what's wrong with the negative feedbacks, she has the right to express her opinions you know If you think that people who gives criticisms are haters then I suggest you grow up for a bit People learn from criticisms. If you can't stand reading them then you're really a 7 year-old "

And this is what he wrote to answer me:

"Yes I can read her comments that is negative about Dark Chaos creations AND I AM NOT BLIND! Also don't make me do a punchbag of YOU if are going to be my enemy"

He's making me laugh :D oh well just ignore this guy and report some of his vid, he'll eventually disappear

I just love there grammar. also, they are in denial about Dark Chaos' OCs being recolor.