Xasor Luffy reprited by Me!

Japter Dark

It's about time we had a normal size Luffy in Mugen! Oh yeah! I hope you all really enjoy this one! Till next time......and remember to subcribe! "Big Surprises" awaits all Mugen and anime Lovers!

I resprited and edited Xasor Luffy

Luffy comes with a Movelist, Dual Audio and extra moves were added.

Luffy vs Yusuke Video

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=WEwL_BhPTmw

Luffy Download Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4rtda9a9hov2h7o/Luffy(2).rar

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

Can you resprite Wenchu's TS Luffy?

Sorry but I would not want to resprite another Luffy. There is a new sprite based One Piece game coming out September 21,2016. I am sure people will rip the sprites and make awesome One Piece characters.

Just now, Japter Dark said:

Sorry but I would not want to resprite another Luffy. There is a new sprite based One Piece game coming out September 21,2016. I am sure people will rip the sprites and make awesome One Piece characters.

I love you Japter. But we both know they won't. It's going to be all chibi NZC shit all day everyday. With all the great Naruto fullsize sprites out, there is nothing decent and normal sized. The only decent Goku Black and Golden Freeza are JUS chibis. Saitama still isnt normal sized yet. If you and Faust don't resprite these chibis, nobody will.

4 hours ago, Japter Dark said:

There is a new sprite based One Piece game coming out September 21,2016. I am sure people will rip the sprites and make awesome One Piece characters.

4 hours ago, Mʀ. Sтᴇαl-Yoᴜя-Wαεfυ said:

I love you Japter. But we both know they won't. It's going to be all chibi NZC shit all day everyday.

What did you mean they won't? Obviously Japter is talking about the upcoming One Piece game on 3DS, which feature a 2D sprites for One Piece characters. This sprites are normal sized character. Like Japter say, pretty sure they're will be many creator out there will take this advantage and create One Piece character, because the sprites is not chibi. Just look at DBZ Extreme Butoden. Many creator has create tons of DBZ character using that sprites. Wenchu also seem interested to make new One Piece character using the sprites from the game when the sprites has been rip.