Things that are in kids' shows that should not be there

On 3/9/2016 at 3:46 PM, NijikakuFan61 said:

1 word; MORSO.

img108800-previewImage.jpg

THIS abomination was part of a kids show.

WHAT IN THE WEEGEE IS THAT!?! DID THAT THING COME FROM THE SET OF THE PARANORMAL ACTIVITY MOVIES?!? I need to calm down by killing blue hedgehogs.

If you don't hear from me in a month, sent that demonic "dog."

3 hours ago, Dronekiller said:

Gee... That why this one been censored on my country...

Yep, pretty much. The first gif the whole episode is considered gross(you know for kids) unlike Ren and Stimpy where it started out gross(and was considered charming while doing so), this show was no where near as gross as the gifs you are seeing.

And the other gif is just that one scene and the rest of it is boring. You are really not missing much since this show does not have continuity.

On 3/22/2016 at 5:32 PM, superkingkong65 said:

Yep, pretty much. The first gif the whole episode is considered gross(you know for kids) unlike Ren and Stimpy where it started out gross(and was considered charming while doing so), this show was no where near as gross as the gifs you are seeing.

And the other gif is just that one scene and the rest of it is boring. You are really not missing much since this show does not have continuity.

As I remember....this episode is still showing. But only they cut off that scene. (Well...I know about second gif. But the first one, that last time I was wondering why.) :|

7 minutes ago, Witch said:

WHAT SHOW IS THAT LAST ONE FROM?

All of Courage could go here in a nutshell... Ever seen that one episode where everyone's head gets cut off by that windmill?

The last one is from a Courage episode called "Perfect". In the episode, Courage has multiple dreams and this is the first one. It's like an embryo squid and it  says with a deep male voice: "You're not perfect...".Just imagine yourself as a kid in the 90s or 2000s and seeing this.

Here's a video of it:

On 3/25/2016 at 10:45 PM, GarchompMatt said:

It's meant to be whatever instrument is displayed prior to Courage falling asleep.

Basically called,"The Evil Trumpet."

That "thing" does not look like a trumpet, and it speaks too chill to be evil so that name is wrong