The Role-Play Paradise: THE SITCOM!

E.T stepped right in front of the door, thus blocking any possible ways to get in.

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7 E.T: Um... don't go in there...

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7 E.T: (Shiiiiiieeeeeet, I gotta stop them before they find out...!)

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: There's, uh... a giant cobra in that room! Don't you know how potentially dangerous it could be?

E.T was sweating nervously.

26 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T stepped right in front of the door, thus blocking any possible ways to get in.

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7 E.T: Um... don't go in there...

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7 E.T: (Shiiiiiieeeeeet, I gotta stop them before they find out...!)

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: There's, uh... a giant cobra in that room! Don't you know how potentially dangerous it could be?

E.T was sweating nervously.

HMP4vo2.png

"Really, that's your excuse?"

@NijikakuFan61, your move!

More sweat was coming from E.T's forehead.

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7 E.T: Oh! And, uh, also...

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: Fuck, I've got nothing to say...

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: Except for the fact that there's tons of Gaster Blasters in that room, and, uh, they'll activate if you open the door...

E.T was sweating bullets... literally.

15 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

More sweat was coming from E.T's forehead.

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7 E.T: Oh! And, uh, also...

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: Fuck, I've got nothing to say...

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: Except for the fact that there's tons of Gaster Blasters in that room, and, uh, they'll activate if you open the door...

E.T was sweating bullets... literally.

3E7SAP5.png

"Now you're just digging yourself deeper. Move, please?"

28 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

E.T didn't want to lie to Ruby as to what was in there, but as he didn't want her to find out, she refused to tell her.

E.T: You really don't wanna know, alright? Let's just say Deadpool has some... weird habits, and leave it like that.

UUzzGSY.png

"We're waiting......."

The group opens the door... and finds the Spanish Dusk in Deadpool's room, playing with the RWBY's plushies.

profile_picture_by_duckmann18-d9p4163.pn"¡Hijas de putas! ¡Es muy habitación!"

However, the English Dusk appears and reveals Deadpool disguising as the Spanish Dusk.

profile_picture_by_duckmann18-d9p4163.pn"Testing: 1, 2, 3... Finally adjusted my volume. By the way Deadpool, don't disguise as my Spanish self, that's not cool at all"

NtutHXe.png

Okay, okay you got me, I kind of have this feeling towards you 4, and since my mom always said "Wade you're a loser, Wade you suck at life, Wade your cancer is killing my wallet, Wade I don't care if you're a superhero, you still need to get a job" THE LIST GOES ON!, that's why I have these 4 plushies, for moral support and, sometimes, playing

5 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

NtutHXe.png

Okay, okay you got me, I kind of have this feeling towards you 4, and since my mom always said "Wade you're a loser, Wade you suck at life, Wade your cancer is killing my wallet, Wade I don't care if you're a superhero, you still need to get a job" THE LIST GOES ON!, that's why I have these 4 plushies, for moral support and, sometimes, playing

3E7SAP5.png

"That's horrible, Wade. Why would your mother say stuff like that?"

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7 E.T: I just don't understand why. Aren't mothers supposed to love their sons?

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: Anyways, Wade, no matter what, don't listen to a single word that your mother says...

Meanwhile, at Tommy's room...

TYrlrXzUYvXSGy7Z60UUyP76QyFBaz9YuFkfBhrW Tommy: So, "turn to page 142 to find out about how to control fire..."

TYrlrXzUYvXSGy7Z60UUyP76QyFBaz9YuFkfBhrW Tommy: Gee, I sure do wonder why E.T and Team RWBY are talking about "Deadpool playing with plushies"... I mean, I know he's fairly weird, but that doesn't mean he could've ordered plushies on Amazon... unless...

Tommy lowered the book from his face.

oU_i77Uz-_br4VRKjDUOrcM8iWV2AfGkCncUM0Wa Tommy: Of course. He must've used my computer to order plushies... haven't I told everybody that my computer's supposed to be off bounds?

Tommy went back to reading.