The Role-Play Paradise: THE SITCOM!

The camera was zoomed into the face of a man. This man looked very familiar, almost as if it were another Tommy...

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrG ???: Hello. I have probably not introduced myself yet.

The man cleared his voice.

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrG???: My name is Narrator Tommy, or N.T for short. Now, I'm pretty sure what you guys/dumb fucks are all wondering... "why is there just a single man with his face up so close to the camera", and I'd tell you that the main reason of that is because I am going to show you around the house, introduce you to everybody as well...

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrGN.T: After all, I DO have "Narrator" in my name for a reason, you dumb fuck. Now, if you punks are ready for 30 minutes of plain stock footage, or even LIKE the idea of that, then lemme tell you one thing... you guys need some serious help with that personality of yours.

The camera turned off. Cue stock footage of the Deadpool movie.

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrGN.T: This guy is Deadpool. He's one crazy fucker! ...

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrGN.T: He also likes to play with plushies of random people... don't ask me why that's a thing.

The camera zoomed right into Dusk.

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrG N.T: ¡Correcto! Casi me olvido de este tipo! Este derecho aquí es la oscuridad, el erizo, que parece como un peludo me ...

Then it zoomed back out again and turned off. Cue stock footage of RWBY.

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrGN.T: Ah, soy demasiado perezoso para contar esta con ustedes ... digamos que si usted no sabe quiénes son estas personas, que son de RWBY, que es la mejor maldita cosa en todo el planeta.

NtutHXe.png  (locked in his room, playing with his plushies of team RWBY)

BGM: Your best Friend

plush_yang.jpg Whoah! I love Deadpool! there's no way of being more awesome than him!

plush_ruby.jpg?v=1444410822  Yeah! I would do anything to get close to him and give him a big BIG! HUG!!! (squeals)

plush_weiss.jpg?v=1444410837  Saying that he's handsome is the least, girls, remember, he's smart, and burly! why hasn't his mother accepted him back home?

plush_blake.jpg?v=1444410580  maybe because his mom is a BIG OLD FAT LOSER! but still! I agree Wade is badass and deserves the Nobel Prize!

NtutHXe.pngyeah, this is true joy of a man and his lovely bunch of friends

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrG N.T: ¿Ver? Le dije a ustedes Deadpool hizo algunas cosas muy raras! Yo no quiero ni hago esta narración más, pero todavía me pagan para hacerlo, maldita sea! TOMMY! Usted es el hombre ahora, PERRO!

The camera zoomed into Tommy's face.

QjsISpqXWRJYkQtJUopY8zjhWfElOoU8e5kNEd_B Tommy: Por lo tanto, quiere decir, que tengo que hacer el narrador sabe? ... ¿Por qué coño estoy incluso gritos español en el primer lugar?

vMqknbwx03hKAlyu4uJnKe7k23GWfOw2U-4whmrGN.T: Porque, Tommy, Anochecer dijo que no habla Inglés.

profile_picture_by_duckmann18-d9p4163.pn"Un momento por favor, tengo un problema tecnico..."

Dusk disappears and reappears moments later.

profile_picture_by_duckmann18-d9p4163.pn"Désolé, j'avais un petit erreur... ah putain de merde! Veuillez attendez un moment s'il vous plait."

Dusk disappears again and reappears again.

profile_picture_by_duckmann18-d9p4163.pn"Testing, 1, 2, 3... Finally! Sorry for that, had some technical problem with the language settings...I came here to tell you guys... to go f*ck yourselfves. Bye!"

11 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

profile_picture_by_duckmann18-d9p4163.pn"Un momento por favor, tengo un problema tecnico..."

Dusk disappears and reappears moments later.

profile_picture_by_duckmann18-d9p4163.pn"Désolé, j'avais un petit erreur... ah putain de merde! Veuillez attendez un moment s'il vous plait."

Dusk disappears again and reappears again.

profile_picture_by_duckmann18-d9p4163.pn"Testing, 1, 2, 3... Finally! Sorry for that, had some technical problem with the language settings...I came here to tell you guys... to go f*ck yourselfves. Bye!"

5Nxf7yS.png you may have fixed the language, but your voice pitch went higher!

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7 E.T: Oh, Deadpool? Pfft... if it's about him playing with plushies, then... no, he's not.

E.T cleared his throat.

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: Actually, it's the exact opposite. Sure, he has them in his room, but that doesn't mean he likes to play with them. Oh, no, not one bit, actually. In fact, if he were playing with plushies, I would've told you guys already. As well...

7y1BGVFgnew-wrjWRINsgxmlHy6IxcvIXPzRL4A7E.T: You've known me for a long time, so why'd I ever want to lie to you?