Worst Mugen Character(s)

Superkingkong65

Guest a display name
5 hours ago, Jessica Smoke said:

I am agree with people like wlanmaniax who uses the same template commit the same mistakes..I always expect he improve...

I am not agree with Kazmer MK chars..Maybe they are bad because their always got his powerbar fur..they have combos like is in the game..I did not found many MK well done chars because they had a nothing from the source game juggle combos....Mk project is good...

Raulix? he was the creator of Sonso!!

and again tanicfan..fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not think a defeatable AI makes a bad char...unless the char be cheap...like a Melty Blood char I do not remeber her name but her AI kills you with her combo..

umm... what do you have with tanicfan exactly? you always name him in this topic. (just wondering. unless i'm missing something?)

On 2/14/2017 at 10:59 AM, Jessica Smoke said:

and again tanicfan..fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember how in my earlier post I mentioned not turning this thread into a bashfest? This crosses that line. Don't do this again please. Character quality (or lack thereof) does not give you a license to call the creator a "fucking idiot" or any other insult.

EDIT: After consulting with the rest of the staff, we decided that if another instance of this occurs within this thread, it will be locked. Doesn't matter who does it, you've all been warned.

Hello everybody.

Rice is right, there are creations and maybe creators which me or you dislike comment about it is ok, but without harassment or insulting people like I seen at youtube videos.

However ,calm down,I seen jessica being humillated and insulting along certain forums and admins or mod supported it, but try to not mess with the people, just talk the reasons because you dislike certain creations.

9 hours ago, Hannah Montana said:

Hello everybody.

Rice is right, there are creations and maybe creators which me or you dislike comment about it is ok, but without harassment or insulting people like I seen at youtube videos.

However ,calm down,I seen jessica being humillated and insulting along certain forums and admins or mod supported it, but try to not mess with the people, just talk the reasons because you dislike certain creations.

i don't know why people loves to do that insults around, as i've seen... there's no right that you hate a Creator or a Character you launch Insults at it, just a simply Reason that you dislike a M.U.G.E.N Character only.

• 6 months later...

I can safely say that anything by Camren Springer is a big, big mess. His characters have poor gameplay, poor hitboxes, overpowered moves, infinite priority, poor custom sprites (at least the ones who don't use source sprites),  really, really, REALLY bad inputs and very easy infinites.  Oh, and some of his works are spriteswaps.

• 2 weeks later...

More Hate from chars that i review around:

• Dave The Minion (Everyone hates that stolen coded char) (Screw u if you are going to launch me insults at this time)
  • GooGoo64's Chars
  • Narayan's Chars
  • Unknown Creator's Spriteswap Chars

I Think that those are my hating on bad coding, stolen ones, lack of effort, no origininarity.

• 5 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Actarus' Peter Griffin and Bender Rodriguez

AxKing's characters (including Mario, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, etc.)

Warioman's characters (including Caillou, Elmo, Piglet, Fido Dido; not the WlanmaniaX's edit, Woody, etc.)

webkinzspongebob's characters (including Dora, Sandy Cheeks, etc.)

Jay_High19's characters (including Barney the Dinosaur, Kool-Aid Man, Burger King, etc.)

WlanmaniaX's Darkwing Duck

WlanmaniaX's Luke Skywalker

Jedipolice's Arthur Read

Mugenfan's Arthur Read

Rapthemonkey9's Arthur Read

AngryNoahs' characters/TheNoahGuy1's/KrakenOfTheSea's characters

Ivan Luiz's characters

• 3 weeks later...

Zachary's Creations(Ickis,Croc,El Tigre,Pajama Sam,Freddi Fish,ect.)

Ivan Luiz's Creations

MamaLuigi339's Creations

AxKing's Creations

Alerkina4's Creations

WlanmaniaX's Harry Potter

Zobbes's Mr. Krabs

Warioman's Squidward

Ickis(Bugs Bunny Recolored,i dislike this milky badly-made version of him,it's recolor of bugs bunny)

Flapjackfan2010's Creations

PPGGamer's Creations

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This Spider-Man (see at 0:00 - 0:59):

As well as the following:

Morph (also known as Morfo) by Juggernaut

Super Cyclops and Super Ironman by MICROmor

Beavis by DRACUL

Kanos by RMX

Zidane by DOGS

Giganta by Wemersonftj