Worst Mugen Character(s)

Superkingkong65

Just a few off the top of my head

Veku by fatass

Orochimaru by shimon (A lot of his stuff is really bad)

Any of the unplayable messes by neo (Like his aradfefighter aka cola) Ai takes over constantly in arcade runs, cant get it turned off even by changing variables. (And if you just delete the ai file from the def file, they wont move and cannot be controlled anymore)

Anything by Chikuchikgonzalez or however you spell his name.

Anything made with that "easychar" template.

Venom MMV by TOPS.

I could think of many more but i will let others participate.

MADRichard's BMO 339 for sure, the BabyLon character(I think that's how it's spelled), 2580shota's characters for certain as most of them are broken messes, kal's MVC BlazBlue characters that are overpowered and can actually break during fights, Joey Faust's Pokemon characters...I can list off more, but I'll let others have that chance.

• 3 weeks later...

Lihua (Kaiser Knuckle)

Todo and Vice (Capcom vs. SNK 2)

Any of the following Street Fighter Characters:

E. Honda

Blanka

Guile

Chun Li

Zangief

Dhalsim (characters like him deserve to be BOSSES, not playables)

Balrog

Vega

M. Bison

T. Hawk

Deejay

Yun

Eagle (I'll settle for the SF1 sprites, but that alpha work :angry1:)

Makoto

R. Mika

Kim, Chang, and Choi (King Of Fighters)

• 10 months later...
On 5/2/2017 at 0:59 AM, Hyoudou Issei said:

googoo64 craps

ax craps

anything release from MMV craps

what else i should add?

tanicfan again...

King Star is bad but funny ( look for Devil Jin and Max Payne by him...)..and better than those..

googoo is weird..ax sucks...Arctarus,

Pinkiepie11:http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/PinkiePie11  she or he did a sprite swap of another crap release: SONSO!!!

Almost all versions of Patchouli knowledge (ricepidgeon)

Do not get me wrong, the character is handled very well, But it has the worst AI if we compare it with all its characters.

I remember that an old version all I did was crouch, stand, crouch, stand, It does not move forward or back, nor does it attack you either.

Never have I considered A.I. to be a reason to call a character bad. Patchouli simply doesn't have an A.I., sharing this trait with Reimu and Sakuya; it does attack, just not often.

To be fair, outside of Yukari, Eirin, Yuyuko, Alice, Lie and maybe Marisa, his characters don't tend to have great A.I. anyway.

Probably here's something worse as i think up. there's some worse Characters (including my half good and some bad creations)

Enjoy the list:

My Yoshi Vore Creation (Zandro) and his Omega crap part

Josh's Himself Character 

Kazmier13's MK Characters

Wlanmania's Characters

My Gunner and Henchman creations (never released)

Omega Flowey 

Invisible Noob (Raulix)

the Symbiote Creations

Builderman

Probably there it goes something called disapprovement around at doing these weirder things around, what goes even up with these ideas.

12 hours ago, GarchompMatt said:

Never have I considered A.I. to be a reason to call a character bad. Patchouli simply doesn't have an A.I., sharing this trait with Reimu and Sakuya; it does attack, just not often.

To be fair, outside of Yukari, Eirin, Yuyuko, Alice, Lie and maybe Marisa, his characters don't tend to have great A.I. anyway.

Let's be honest, anyone that says a character is bad solely because of the AI, most likely never even plays as the characters and is only looking for characters to "use" on watch mode.

2 hours ago, Darkflare said:

Let's be honest, anyone that says a character is bad solely because of the AI, most likely never even plays as the characters and is only looking for characters to "use" on watch mode.

I was looking for arcade characters, I thought patchouli would be a strong character, but turned out to be overwhelmingly weak, For that reason I consider it bad.

Just like characters who only make spam attacks are bad, overwhelmingly weak characters are bad in my opinion.

Perhaps exaggerate since it is not the worst character in the world, but if it would be on my list until it improves.

11 hours ago, ezequiel-TM said:

I was looking for arcade characters, I thought patchouli would be a strong character, but turned out to be overwhelmingly weak, For that reason I consider it bad.

Just like characters who only make spam attacks are bad, overwhelmingly weak characters are bad in my opinion.

Perhaps exaggerate since it is not the worst character in the world, but if it would be on my list until it improves.

My point is that you really shouldn't consider AI to determine whether a character is good or bad. I've seen characters with "Good AI" only have it because they're exploiting the character's broken traits. Their AI would be easy if the character were made properly. At the same time, I've had fun with characters that lack AI but were made properly.

On 11/2/2017 at 10:13 PM, MetalGuy213 said:

Probably here's something worse as i think up. there's some worse Characters (including my half good and some bad creations)

Enjoy the list:

My Yoshi Vore Creation (Zandro) and his Omega crap part

Josh's Himself Character 

Kazmier13's MK Characters

Wlanmania's Characters

My Gunner and Henchman creations (never released)

Omega Flowey 

Invisible Noob (Raulix)

the Symbiote Creations

Builderman

Probably there it goes something called disapprovement around at doing these weirder things around, what goes even up with these ideas.

I am agree with people like wlanmaniax who uses the same template commit the same mistakes..I always expect he improve...

I am not agree with Kazmer MK chars..Maybe they are bad because their always got his powerbar fur..they have combos like is in the game..I did not found many MK well done chars because they had a nothing from the source game juggle combos....Mk project is good...

Raulix? he was the creator of Sonso!!

and again tanicfan..fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not think a defeatable AI makes a bad char...unless the char be cheap...like a Melty Blood char I do not remeber her name but her AI kills you with her combo..

59 minutes ago, Jessica Smoke said:

I am agree with people like wlanmaniax who uses the same template commit the same mistakes..I always expect he improve...

I am not agree with Kazmer MK chars..Maybe they are bad because their always got his powerbar fur..they have combos like is in the game..I did not found many MK well done chars because they had a nothing from the source game juggle combos....Mk project is good...

Raulix? he was the creator of Sonso!!

and again tanicfan..fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not think a defeatable AI makes a bad char...unless the char be cheap...like a Melty Blood char I do not remeber her name but her AI kills you with her combo..

Anyways, i would think that even Muteki's Gulity Gear Characters' A.I are brutal, sometimes are almost Cheap as hell.

People Disagress with Kazmer's MK Characters.. you can see in Youtube at these times now, i don't know why they're still hating them.

even, i know that Raulix makes good RBLX Characters but few are bit awful, who knows about it? even how he could make Sonso in M.U.G.E.N?