Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

My name is Zionius and i recently got into Mugen and it's very cool! The idea of characters from almost every fighting game ever, fanmade characters and characters from pop culture duking it out is very unique and is executed very great in Mugen.
This is some info about me:
Favorite Fighting Games: Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax (don't kill me please), Every Guilty Gear game (except Isuka), Street Fighter III 3rd Strike, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Main characters: Shizuo and Izaya, Zato-1, Ken, Hol Horse

13Dragonblade here! I do apologize for not posting this earlier. I'm new to the site obviously since last week. I am very much into M.U.G.E.N. I have made a few vs. Games too!  Some examples include Marvel vs. Capcom 2 ADV, Anime vs. Anime Clash of heroes!, Anime vs. Anime 2 Anarchy of Evil, and Anime vs. Anime 3 End game. Currently working on the 3rd game and making a flashy re-release for the first one because well...Megaupload had it and we know what happened to that site. I have a youtube series for smash bros. under the same username of course. Some pretty epic stuff. If you wanna see me kickin' ass in 1 vs. 1's check out the 1 vs. 1 madness! series. I also have tag series where I go on for glory with a friend or just face CPU'S for training. If you want my Wii u username hit me up in a message I have other games besides those. when I'm not gaming I'm role playing, working on my vs. games, and watching anime. Then of course working. Hope you guys except me as a community I am very friendly ^_^ and enjoy making new friends!

Hello and welcome! I hope to see more mugen versions of refined full games. Glad to see more people getting into this and doing all the hard work for others to enjoy also in one click.

You'll fit in fine and don't feel afraid to join in on anything. The internet will have a lot of ugly moments but there is always some peace and fun throughout the whole ride and who knows, you might become even closer to it all.

Enjoy your stay or visits! :bye:

8 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

Hello and welcome! I hope to see more mugen versions of refined full games. Glad to see more people getting into this and doing all the hard work for others to enjoy also in one click.

You'll fit in fine and don't feel afraid to join in on anything. The internet will have a lot of ugly moments but there is always some peace and fun throughout the whole ride and who knows, you might become even closer to it all.

Enjoy your stay or visits! :bye:

Ah thanks! I hope to do plenty of vs. games in the future. Thank you for the welcome!