Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

Thanks my friends, i want to ask you i have a project JLa vs Avengers, and i started to released his fighters (4), i can create a post with all the information and released??

right now superman,captain atom, shazam and kyle are in mugen..

i want to show more progress on my project here..

:goodmood:

I just started playing mugen again after about 4 years of it sitting on a spare hard drive. Not sure if I have an outdated game (BROKEN) but I have noticed that I can't play with a lot of the newly released characters. Any guidance will be appreciated.

Hi,everybody. My nick is as you may read;REBirthedDark96. You can call me Birthed when referring to me.

I've been stalking the forum for a long time and today i've decided to finally register and introduce myself to you all.

English is not my native language,so you may see some errors on my typing...However,im serious about learning English and i improve my skills on it every day.

Its a pleasure.

Hi! I'm nitelife334. Obviously XD I think this Mugen idea is really cool. You can have all the fighters you want. But, I just want to play. I don't really want to create my own stuff. I know that sounds lazy. But I just don't have the time to go around creating stuff. So how can I download other peoples guys then put them into the MUGEN of my own? To say more about myself: I am really into fighting games. I'm sorta new to the scene. I got into it when MKX came out, and ever since then have got into all fighting games. I love it. The FGC is awesome and I love the dedication. Anyways, this seems like a good community. And I'm glad to be a part of it now. If you guys could hook me up with some links on how to implement characters into my game and stuff that would be awesome! Thanks :D

Download a character from any website or search mugen then a character you want to find,there are sites such as the Wiki where many chars are reviewed and links for them are held:http://mugen.wikia.com/wiki/The_MUGEN_Database,

There are also many characters you can download here, once you've downloaded a character, extract and place the character folder into your chars folder, then go into data folder and click select def, type a chars name for example: pittansan,stages/pittansan.def. Then they'll be selectable and playable in your Mugen. Welcome to MFFA Nitelife334 and I hope you enjoy the Mugen engine and this forum, Good day.

Since you wanted some character links, I also recommend this collection with a wide variety of characters:

Welcome and don't feel bad because that's 99% of the community in that it just downloads and doesn't even bother to post.
The rest of this stuff is optional really and believe me you will have far less fun if you get involved in making this stuff. It's really hard time consuming work. Even harder if you like to post on forums because that takes away time to!!!!

Anyway, here's a tutorial on how to put them in once you download them. You might need to download a program called winzip or 7zip.

Hello everyone, how are all of you..?

For those who don't know me, I used to be on this site quite often, so in that case i'm a returning member.

For those who do know me, well, I hope that I can be a part of the forums again. 

Now, I know that i used to be an immature little brat awhile back, and i'm not exactly happy with how i behaved. I kinda caused a big problem that i didnt want to via making fake personas. I realize now it was stupid, and i should not have done that. so, if anyone who knew me before is reading this, i'm terribly sorry for all the crap I caused with multiple accounts on here. I have matured a lot since I left so i do not plan on doing any of that again. Other than that I hope things can go well and I can be more active on here.