We have Ad's!

Ryon

Today (February 15th) Mark's the first time ever for us to ever have Ad's on the forum.

I have kept it in a very discrete location (at the bottom of the forum) Where most people won't be bothered by it.

If my guesstimations are correct, I should earn about 6 dollars a month for the single ad at the bottom.

2 hours ago, Ryon said:

Today (February 15th) Mark's the first time ever for us to ever have Ad's on the forum.

I have kept it in a very discrete location (at the bottom of the forum) Where most people won't be bothered by it.

If my guesstimations are correct, I should earn about 6 dollars a month for the single ad at the bottom.

Hmm... I guess letting someone one else owning the forum is out of the question....

[..and i was just thinking of taking over heheehehe..!!! >:-) ]

Well at least we can still donate to the cost if its still alright with you Boss...:goodmood:

1 hour ago, Ryon said:

No by all means if you want to take over I don't mind giving you complete ownership of the site!

but you gotta pay for it all.

Understood, but for now I'll give you some time (about a few months) since you seem to be planning on a solution.  :goodmood:

1 hour ago, ĐanTH400 said:

Where are them?, i can't see the ads anywhere and i don't have adblock.

54 minutes ago, Ryon said:

That's what Im wondering?

When I put them on earlier they appeared, now they don't appear?? strange!

Me too I don't see any ads at all?????.. unless the security of this server is blocking it.. :-P

So supposedly Google said to put ad's on the website and they will not appear UNTIL they review the website and make sure its ok.

But then why did I see 2 of the ad's? I don't know. So far I've Earned 0.06 Cents.

but that aside, I contacted the Invision Power Board Team regarding a little issue WITH the ad's. Hopefully they can fix.