Stage Shadow Color

Kazagami

Question

Long story short, i wanted to change the color of a certain's stage shadow. The elecbyte document stated the colors are determined by r,g,b value.

I wanted to make it brownish-color, so i set it to 111, 80, 47

sKeeonf.png

In palette editor / photoshop, it shows a brown-ish color but when i set it in the stage, the result is exact opposite of what i wanted. Instead of brown-ish, i got dark blue-ish shadow.

BhR53yd.png

Anybody care to explain how the r,g,b value for stage shadow works? It confused me greatly.

3 answers to this question

That very good question as well. I had tried so many time play wiht the color value so many time and its seem its not change its color at all. I try removing the intensity other code with the shade and never one work for me ether. I sure like for someone explain how that works as well because I had tried everything and the shadow never turn color at all

I've played with this before. I recall only managing to get a single color.

Red , Green, Or Blue.

but nothing in between. I think the feature may not be completely added in or finished.

I tested a 1.1 stage I made and it didnt work either.

I think that the shadow is still affected by the colors of the background – in this case, the floor. So, exact RBG colors won't work because they're being premultiplied. Having this said, I think you have to compensate for the color. You'll see what I mean. If you put a value of 255,255,255 (technically white), the shadow won't be white.