Der Mund

IDGCaptainRussia

• 2 weeks later...

While I'm not one who tampers with these overpowered chars too often now, it's pretty simple, framerate drops when it gets massive, some basic attacks, funny erratic movements, bland snds, and an odd portrait. Even if no one commented on something I made, I'd be proud that someone +1'd it. Nice char IDG, this'd go well with that Moon char that fhqwhgads7 made.

16 minutes ago, IDGCaptainRussia said:

wow no "real" feedback :( 

Well it's up to the people to decide whether or not they want to give feedback. I don't really think bumping the thread to whine about not getting the feedback you want is quite necessary. In fact, it's pretty rude, wouldn't you agree? Especially after being told (by a mod) to be patient.

What I'm trying to say is whining won't get you anywhere. Don't get me wrong, not getting feedback really sucks sometimes, but my point still stands.

3 hours ago, Arturia Skywalker said:

Well it's up to the people to decide whether or not they want to give feedback. I don't really think bumping the thread to whine about not getting the feedback you want is quite necessary. In fact, it's pretty rude, wouldn't you agree? Especially after being told (by a mod) to be patient.

What I'm trying to say is whining won't get you anywhere. Don't get me wrong, not getting feedback really sucks sometimes, but my point still stands.

If this were a more legit character like Stewie I would have more of a reason however this character is not it's not (I made it in one day, I tend to do these kinds of things on special occasions), but your point still stands.

3 hours ago, SSBK65 said:

While I'm not one who tampers with these overpowered chars too often now, it's pretty simple, framerate drops when it gets massive, some basic attacks, funny erratic movements, bland snds, and an odd portrait. Even if no one commented on something I made, I'd be proud that someone +1'd it. Nice char IDG, this'd go well with that Moon char that fhqwhgads7 made.

thank you, I hope your not joking.

5 hours ago, SSBK65 said:

I really stopped adding OP stuff to my roster after realizing that running into them in a survival spells instant death, but the framerate does drop, I use 1.0 so that could be a factor also.

No FPS drop in my 1.1 here, but then again I've got a GTX 840M, Intel I5 2.9 GHZ dual core predecessor.

I can't last a few rounds in survival, I run into a cheapie that's sometimes a null character :P

7 hours ago, Ryochi said:

ok so we got a moon for a mugen character?!! well seeing how we got the earth as one too why not? (Dare I say why not!) It's a good thing Unicron or MVC3 Galactus hasn't been made yet or they'll be stellar snacks LOL!!

there's also  fhqwhgads7  's version, but this one is original.

We got a MVC3  Galactus  in mugen, it's not very good though.

14 hours ago, Cenobite 53 said:

If the name is intended to be German it is wrong. "The moon" is "Der Mond" on my language.

"Der Mund" is "The mouth" on English. So this sounds a litte wired for me lol

Sorry, my bad.