Most fun character you ever played

Luis

Which character is the most fun for you to play with in mugen? What character makes you want to open your mugen and do Arcade mode?
Rina Ogata by Maruta is the most fun for me. An old character from 2000. I really like her gameplay and her moveset. She has tools for many matchups. She is missing guard cancel/reversal from the source game and I can't add it since I don't know how to code, but I realized she doesn't really need it when I got better with her. If she did had it she can deal with those true block strings.

qoh_rina_anim_zpsjmubioaj.gif

ZAGI by ukege, seriously this guy is so fun to use. he's probably the one i'm the best with

musashi by melvanainchains

alter amiba by melvanainchains + the_none

angela belti by drkelexo

rila by drkelexo

reggie skatore by melvanainchains

beavis and butt-head by the_none

A lot of chars, like the None's stuff, but Kazu is my favorite to play as, most of the Nijikaku chars, like Think, with her long range attacks, Kabegami for looking kewl and being amazing. Sankiti's chars, especially Astraea, but the most fun chars I've played are all the unique characters I've seen in Mugen, they're all great and different but if I just had one, it'd be Imoge, the small version.

B. Dosa by mass (His SGS cutscene super taken from the intro of dragon master is epic win)

Yu-Lan also by mass.

Karla Keller from Tattoo Assassins also by mass (Karman Cole by Mass as well)

Oh and Hiryu from survival arts and the pretty fighter girls by mass.  (Ok, just mass in general)

A few of descolor's aka (^o^)'s characters (his saturday night slam masters and Alien challenge characters)

Quite a few of Ahuron's Character's (Crazy mukuro, Corpse, omega shingo, shingo yabuki, BRIIIIIIIAAAAAN!, another unknown, Gameboy Rugal,  I know i am forgetting a few of his)

A lot of the None's stuff, Currently practicing with Segalow.

Retro Suika by RoySquadRocks

The dong dong never die characters by xami and sakuraka.

Blue Eyes White Karin by Kaz (when i just want to cheese something and/or i am really stressed)

Oh and the Mortal Kombat characters by Omegapsycho and Pneophen.

Some stuff made by Melvana

Some of the stuff made by Dr. Kelexo

Getting into the Magic Toasters stuff now too after trying them.

Yeah I have quite varied taste's and I didn't even list probably half of the characters I have had the most fun with.

The Silver Surfer by TOPS aka TeamOmegaPwnage

A perfect fighter that felt like it belonged officially as a Marvel Super Heroes character. By far the most fun out of all the Marvel/DC comic characters for mugen.

The only other one like this is Poison Ivy by bradern666, another solid and very fun character.

That's all. Everything else released by anyone ever doesn't measure up or compare at all.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/3/2016 at 7:32 AM, XXXAstartesXXX said:

The King of Fighters Arrange compilation Duracelleur made. I had the most fun in ages when I tried them out, reason? I enjoyed the combo system

Me too. It shows you that just changing the damage values, CNS values, and controls can change everything. Some of them are fixed, but still.

• 3 years later...