Welcome to MFFA! Introduce yourself here!

PlasmoidThunder

So where to begin? I've been into mugen for quite some time now, but when I really got hooked was topkirby8305's series, stayed up into the 2600 gauntlet, and am watching the new series now. After getting some convincing from a friend, I took a risk and downloaded version1.0.

There's more to this story, but I shall not tell it, at least not yet, after all, this is an introduction forem. Actually using a screanreader called NVDA with this site, and while some stuff may leave a bit to be desired, it could be worse. I can't promise anything with character creation, which kind of sucks, because being unable to see what I'm doing, Yeah, you're dealing with a mugen player whom is blind and unable to do sprite creation. What I can do is character attack ideas, where the fighter is concerned, so if anyone wants a hand and are stumped on additional attack ideas for the character or characters in question I wouldn't mind providing a hand. Also, if there's a particular sound you want for your character, I can get it and put it in the snd file, same goes for screan packs.

I hope this intro wasn't to long, and hope to hear your replies soon

Before I start contributing, I'll introduce myself:

INFORMATION

I'm MissingLuigi, a guy who loves MUGEN and retro games! Yes I rather like games that are full of pixels and sprites, instead of textures and models (another reason why I like MUGEN),

I have followed MFFA for several weeks now and I#m very exited about being a member now :D.

HOW I DISCOVERED MUGEN

I discovered MUGEN back in 2010, while watching videos on YouTube, I came across a video, in which Homer Simpson fighting Peter Griffin on the Final Destination stage and I thought to myself "Man, this looks cool I gotta play this!". 4 years later I finaly started playing it and I freaking love MUGEN! It's just the perfect example of how to make a fighting game engine.

FAVORITE MUGEN STUFF

My favorite chars include Yukari and Yuuka by RicePigeon, Crocomire and Shao Kahn by OMEGAPSYCHO, Weegee by aznperson569M and Toy Chica by MEGA_X. My favorite stages are Bad Apple by EXShadow, Terror of Giygas by Aura Master and Yukari's Dimension by Dareka. My favorite creator is DJ HANNIBALROYCE.

OTHER INTERESTS

Aside from MUGEN, I'm also a fan of Pikmin (best videogame series ever), FNAF (not a diehard fan, but still a good horror game), Touhou (also one of the best video game series) and South Park (perfect adult series). I often play horror games aswell like Emily wants to play, Ao Oni and Slender.

Hello everybody!

i  made an account on this site to learn the marvelous art of creating Mugen content And making some friends here.

I've Heard that there are some great content authors in this site so that's why i made an account on this page.

(i'll explain more about my first project on another topic)

my Deviantart account has the same name.

NOTE: my english is not perfect.