The Longhaul by Vegaz

3 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

If you edited this, put in some new sprites, you would have the War Party from Mad Max. That would be hot.

Never thought of that...hmmm...

:hmm:

2 hours ago, Infinite Kyo said:

this is epic it reminds me of mad max fury road a little bit but instead of tanker its a normal truck still epic though

I loved the original Mad Max movies as a kid. Thanks bro.

wow. just.....wow. good shit my dude, good shit indeed.

judgin' just from tha 1st vid tho, seems like tha v. follow  &/or tha f. tension could be adjusted a bit, so tha stage height doesn't seem too cut off for normal jumps, regular high jumps, or height-related attacks. 

18 hours ago, Kut Kreator said:

wow. just.....wow. good shit my dude, good shit indeed.

judgin' just from tha 1st vid tho, seems like tha v. follow  &/or tha f. tension could be adjusted a bit, so tha stage height doesn't seem too cut off for normal jumps, regular high jumps, or height-related attacks. 

Thought you'd like this one. I guess with the shifting ground I'm going to need to allow some camera movement with the jumps. I'll be updating this soon. Thanks homie.

the truck changing lane is a nice touch, I'd speed up the first line of trees just abit, 

btw if you don't want characters to get too close to the edge use screenleft/screenright, instead of leftbound/rightbound. you will have less space to move if you use it in 1.0 but using left-right bound is buggy.

I just checked the 1.1 version, but in the video looks like you have trees slinding in the 1.0.

ps: the bgm sounds very familiar, but can't pinpoint it, actually I have an idea but i'm not 100% sure.

19 hours ago, Aℓicℯ said:

the truck changing lane is a nice touch, I'd speed up the first line of trees just abit, 

btw if you don't want characters to get too close to the edge use screenleft/screenright, instead of leftbound/rightbound. you will have less space to move if you use it in 1.0 but using left-right bound is buggy.

I just checked the 1.1 version, but in the video looks like you have trees slinding in the 1.0.

ps: the bgm sounds very familiar, but can't pinpoint it, actually I have an idea but i'm not 100% sure.

Thanks for the tip Margatroid. Hopefully I can create the effect I want using the screen adjust instead. I actually having trouble coding the car and the head lights. I want them tile but they loose alignment as the stage processes. I know it's cuz the I need the right formula to have them both arrive at the same point each time. Easier said than done.

As for the bgm...YOU should know. It's from one Scarlet Witch Rhapsody or one of those other Tohnou games.

2 hours ago, Aℓicℯ said:

I know it's "immortal smoke" from touhou 8,.... but each touhou theme has like 1000 different arranges/versions by different artists.llama2.gif

anyway, good luck.

Riiight....that's so true. In that case, this should be more clarifiying. Oh, an update coming soon.