Metroid Nightmare (Fusion+Other M) boss

I wanted to do this for a while and since there is no Nightmare in MUGEN, i decided to make one. This shouldn't take much time even with other projects since im once again using pre-rendered 2.5D sprites. Here is how it looks like:
Phase 2 animation:
kF1BCgN.gif
Phase 1 lasers:
Yc7R24i.png
Phase 2 effect:
tVVhhBd.png
Phase 3 effect:
eMre34w.png

And this is how it works:
Phase 1: can use only its lasers, ram opponent, attempt to crush opponent and use its ground crawl attack. Gravity is normal.
Phase 2: when life is below 2000, activates gravity manipulator, restricting opponent's movement. Can use attacks from previous phase along with new energy projectiles that home in to target's location.
Phase 3: when life is below 1000, Nightmare's mask is cracked and his body is damaged. Gravity manipulator works at max power, which slowly drains health, so, make sure you can finish it off as soon as possible. Previous projectile attacks are stronger, physical attacks are weaker and it has access to its strongest attack - artificial black hole it used in Other M. It instantly kills opponent and sucks whatever is near into it, so, you have to move away from it. While its active, Nightmare itself can't do anything. When health is brought to 0, Nightmare loses control of its gravity manipulator, but instead of just going apes**t like in Other M, it generates an artificial black hole like what it uses in his strongest attack and sucks it in before releasing whatever is left after it.
In all phases, only its face has a hitbox. Everything else is invincible. Right now, i need to figure out how to make everything outside of its face block projectiles and i need someone to code proper AI for it. I can make good AI, but only for normal characters.

Right now, this is what i have done:
Phase 1-3 flying animations;
Movement coding;
Phase switching;
Phase 1-2 lasers;
Black Hole
Super armor coding;
Phase 2 energy projectiles;
6 palettes;
Gravity increase (Phase 2-3).