Bowser (Custom) by Dark Chaos [released Jan 22, 2016]

• 3 months later...
On ‎24‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 0:45 AM, Weiss_Circal said:

He can't take any criticism, makes recolors, is unoriginal and other shit I can go one.

His Characters have infinites, no damage damping, are all identical to one another, repetitive gameplay and other shit I can go one. 

Dark chaos's Creations are still Decent! They are awesome! You Dissidia aka: Dizzy wannabe! And His OCs are Not recolors!

2 hours ago, Jansen Franca Mugen said:

Dark chaos's Creations are still Decent! They are awesome! You Dissidia aka: Dizzy wannabe! And His OCs are Not recolors!

You kidding me? are creation are garbage and his "OC" ARE recolors. and how the hell am I a Dizzy wannabe.

Yo everybody

No need to dig up old conversations and start another unneeded argument

To conclude, Dark Chaos' Sonic OC's sprites might be badly edited since there's no shading, however I used to edit Sonic sprites in the past and I can tell you that it's not a Sonic recolor. Although his quills does ALMOST look as identical as Sonic's...and he could have done better with the spriting, since Sonic Advance sprites are extremely easy to edit and the shading part wasn't too difficult to be done

His first creations might be pretty bad, but I've tested his recent creations and they were OK. Well, not very good but I'd recommend them to new MUGENites since they're pretty easy to use. Every creator's gotta be bad at the beginning right?

1 hour ago, DuckMannnn said:

Yo everybody

No need to dig up old conversations and start another unneeded argument

To conclude, Dark Chaos' Sonic OC's sprites might be badly edited since there's no shading, however I used to edit Sonic sprites in the past and I can tell you that it's not a Sonic recolor. Although his quills does ALMOST look as identical as Sonic's...and he could have done better with the spriting, since Sonic Advance sprites are extremely easy to edit and the shading part wasn't too difficult to be done

His first creations might be pretty bad, but I've tested his recent creations and they were OK. Well, not very good but I'd recommend them to new MUGENites since they're pretty easy to use. Every creator's gotta be bad at the beginning right?

Yeah, you right, dude, i made really bad sprites of Light. I was beginner in the spriting, so now i decided recreate Light's sprite sheet : http://darkchaos73.deviantart.com/art/Light-Sprites-619022555?ga_submit_new=10%3A1467436022

On 1/24/2016 at 0:45 AM, Weiss_Circal said:

He can't take any criticism, makes recolors, is unoriginal and other shit I can go one.

His Characters have infinites, no damage damping, are all identical to one another, repetitive gameplay and other shit I can go one. 

Dark chaos's creations Don't have nothing of bad. I Even like his creations so much.

2 hours ago, Jansen Franca Mugen said:
4 hours ago, Jansen Franca Mugen said:

Dark chaos's creations Don't have nothing of bad. I Even like his creations so much.

Am seeing you're in denial here, kid.

On 7/2/2016 at 8:10 PM, Jansen Franca Mugen said:

Don't have nothing of bad.

Although I don't want to troll people with grammar lessons:

"Don't" is negative

"Nothing" is negative

A double negative would become positive

It's like in math when you multiply a negative number to another negative, the result will be positive

Therefore, you're implying that Dark Chaos' creations has something bad :D