Xenoblade Chronicles Metal Face by Mumk.rar released 22/01/2016

2 hours ago, EndercreeperMugen said:

To get the SFF to load in Mugen 1.0, you just need to save the SFF as a SFF 1.0 rather than SFF 1.1

Crashes on 99% for me.

Can someone else try? Maybe its just me or its too big to be saved like this.

32 minutes ago, Remzy said:

This is great and all but I can't even get him to load in 1.1 because of his huge sff size.

Does it just loads forever or gives error message? It takes a while to load for me, but match can start.

27 minutes ago, Dizzy™ said:

Really? is it that necessary to have so many sprites instead of just optimizing the SFF by making it less bulky?

How would that even work? Metal Face himself has many details that would be lost if scaled down (including his eyes and red lines on his face) and GFX...yeah, that could be scaled down. And hitsparks are too big anyway. But that still leaves 150mb. I'd be surprised if someone will actually optimize this guy without losing too much details.

5 hours ago, Ridley "MOTHERF_____" said:

Crashes on 99% for me.

Can someone else try? Maybe its just me or its too big to be saved like this.

Does it just loads forever or gives error message? It takes a while to load for me, but match can start.

It gives me an error message saying it couldnt load the SFF

4 hours ago, Remzy said:

It gives me an error message saying it couldnt load the SFF

It happens like that cause the sprites of the character takes alot of RAM (memory) out of your PC. So if you have a large game and you got this character in the roster and CPU select it your mugen will shut down and not able to load the .SFF goes the same with some HD stages. :-P

Metal Face is a cool character but im not going to abuse my PC's ram to play him so much unless their is a way to filter the sprites.

stuff like this does take alot of RAM, and a decent CPU

judging by all those effects and a 1.1. only, I'd say you better bring a quad-core CPU to this party.

Well for good measure, my Intel i-5 2.9 GHz dual core CPU can run this perfectly in 1.1, but then again 1.1 appears to being using my GTX 840M graphics card to render all those sprites.

As for RAM, make sure you got about 8GB, even then running out of memory can be a problem.

But that's just me, as it seems my $850 laptop can take the heat.

• 2 months later...