If you had one important person/celebrity who you could ressurect, who would it be?

SSBKing65✯

Now this is a question I had so we could reminisce on our loved ones, I just wish I knew who my father was, but one important person, it's gotta be Iwata, his death was really sudden and unexpected for all the fans, he could make the NX even better than it could be, RIP, he died as a true gamer.

• 3 months later...

In terms of important people, if we assume they are  fully healthy, my father who passed away last November. Yes he was a pain in my ass but I still miss him greatly. In terms of celebrities, Harold Ramis, for the somewhat selfish reason of getting a true third Ghostbusters movie rather than the crappy reboot that's trying to be Ghostbusters and failing miserably.

Jim Henson, he helped alot of kids in a big way.

JFK, look at whats going on?

Cyrus the Great, he did alot of good in the world.

Martin Luther King, Jr., he wasnt just for black people he helped other people too suffering injustice and I feel other people could use him now

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Noah so that every time we get a possible 'flood warning' and people buy out the bottled water at the grocery stores, we could BOTH get a good laugh out of it.