Luthild by Pre-To released 01/14/16

Phantom Blood

24 minutes ago, Lucasmic said:

I can rack up some pretty insane combo's with her, on the flipside, She cannot take much punishment (70 def)

Indeed.... even though she not defensive but she has good range in her attacks to make up for it.

Also she has a one-button ('z') counter-attack which the A.I will take advantage of so trying to pull a combo against her will be tricky.

Overall she is pretty solid character. We will expect an update on her with more pals. since she only has one for now :goodmood:

(on the personal note I see Pre-to is realy good on making Girl-fighters with Under-boobs LOL! :=D:)

6 minutes ago, racer 1 said:

Most of Pre-To's characters are pretty broken, cheap, and really hard to beat for many reasons. I hope that's different here, because she looks cool, but something tells me otherwise.

If the A.I. is too difficult you can always adjust it in this data file of the character: Luthild_-3.cns

.....goes the same with his other works. The A.I.- adjustment is usually be in [Statedef -3]

16 hours ago, BarnacleBill said:

After seeing her...

I thought you said her A.I. needed fixing? She seems to do quite complicated combos as is. At least she's not unhittable like some of his other works...

What Ryochi ment was you have to adjust the A.I (which I mentioned from the last post I made) so she won't be so hard to battle against but if she dosn't feel very difficult to deal with then their is no need for the adjustment. :-P