MUGEN Battle ClimaX Screenpack + Lifebars release for MUGEN 1.1 Only (14/01/2016)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/14/2016 at 9:02 AM, sтαя∂υsт cяυsα∂εя said:

;==========================
 MUGEN Battle ClimaX by V-Nix

Hey guyz, I haven't released stuff in a while and probably won't release a lot due to personal life taking over most of my time as of now. I just wanted to release this one screenpack before continuing back with my work and my studies.

This is a pretty complicated screenpack portrait wise since it uses 100% custom ports, and also you need to edit the VP_MBCStage sprite and def file to show previews of the stages you've added. It might not be something new to people who are already used to screenpacks utilizing custom ports or to people who have made stage previews before for their stages. I've included one character and 3 stages with this to show how the portraits work in general.

I've included all the all the relevant PSD templates for you to use which includes all the portraits and the stage portrait template. I took inspiration from many different games for the aesthetics, most notably Vanguard Princess & Under Night In-Birth.
I hope you guyz will enjoy this screenpack and lifebars I've made.

Screenshots
qV1Ftas.png

qn0DuNu.png

Hide contents

Simul & Turns
xDHa1tk.png

Select Screen
Gzyy7Lt.png

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/klb3mxxuupnrfrv/VP_MUGENBattleClimaX.rar

~V-Nix

Can you link me the font so I can make some new portraits? I can't seem to make any without them.

On 1/14/2016 at 9:02 AM, sтαя∂υsт cяυsα∂εя said:

MUGEN Battle ClimaX by V-Nix

Hey guyz, I haven't released stuff in a while and probably won't release a lot due to personal life taking over most of my time as of now. I just wanted to release this one screenpack before continuing back with my work and my studies.

This is a pretty complicated screenpack portrait wise since it uses 100% custom ports, and also you need to edit the VP_MBCStage sprite and def file to show previews of the stages you've added. It might not be something new to people who are already used to screenpacks utilizing custom ports or to people who have made stage previews before for their stages. I've included one character and 3 stages with this to show how the portraits work in general.

I've included all the all the relevant PSD templates for you to use which includes all the portraits and the stage portrait template. I took inspiration from many different games for the aesthetics, most notably Vanguard Princess & Under Night In-Birth.
I hope you guyz will enjoy this screenpack and lifebars I've made.

Screenshots
qV1Ftas.png

qn0DuNu.png

Reveal hidden contents

Simul & Turns
xDHa1tk.png

Select Screen
Gzyy7Lt.png

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/klb3mxxuupnrfrv/VP_MUGENBattleClimaX.rar

~V-Nix

Are there any directions on how to actually make the portraits?