[SP W.I.P]Mugen Infinte Characters Battle

OldGamer

I had this putting on hold for every long time. Now before you say.... why so long OldGamer ?

Well its the fact that I had this on my mind for so long at first wanted to use it on My Classic Free Fighter screen pack but the problem is that was way to modern. Then I wanted yo use it for the Shiar Invasion  full game for bdc but the problem was its did not connect with the story or the Marvel universe. Well its time to put the sprite in good uses and time go crazy for this time. The screen pack is going to be 640X480 and is not going to be for HD resolution. And why is this screen pack is not going to be for HD you may ask ? well the fact is not everyone in the world don't have the gaming pc to run it and because money don't grow on tress ether not everyone can afford a gaming pc.So  I want to work with sprite pixel and images with style and with out causing no stress on any type of low spec computer and this been tested on my older Window XP S1 with 512mb of ram and 128mb on board video ram 1.2ghz HP processor and running at 60 FPS by using mugen 1.0 :D

So far here the Title screen and Option screen I just got done working on . But there will be more stuff to add for its and also images for the screen pack is Clean Pixel style :D

1 hour ago, sonikun said:

That looks sweet, mate. Are you going to make a version for collectors such as myself? Just wondering.

yes sonikun the plan is 150- 250- 500 and menu style. the thing is with me is I'm not really a mugen character collector so its my very first making a screen pack with many choose for the mugen software. if also read the very first topic Im aiming to making this for low spec pc as well for the mugen 1.0 and mugen 1.1 :D and the fact that my son wanted a roster with many chooses XD  So I want to make this for every one for there own personal use :D

10 hours ago, sonikun said:

Awesome choices. The more i find out about this screenpack, them more i'm hyped for it.

thank you sonikun and I think have manage to make the versus idea :D

7 hours ago, Galvatron said:

Man! this is looking good. :-D

Nice progress OldGamer

thank you Galvantron :)

3 hours ago, Hellzone said:

Man this is awesome! keep up the great work

I will do my very best to work hard for it and there so mush I need to learn and make for the screen pack :D

OMG my son just give me an Idea for the title. its funny story really. but I think its work out great well I was working on my life bars and My son was calling for my grand daughter name and he was like so dad what are you working on ? I said to my son that Im making a screen pack and life bars and some how distracted with confusion and shouted and said MICA SCREEN PACK I mean MICA come over here.. that when its really hit me Why not named the screen pack base on my grand daughter name and call it Mugen Infinite Characters Arena for short M.I.C.A there so mush work to be done I been working on the life bars for day now there a lot need to be done but its getting there :)