Iron Knuckle Willy

Ryon

[Preview]

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b608r1dmhzmnc8e/Iron_Knuckle_Willy.rar

http://1drv.ms/1JIZ5hh

[Comment]

This character comes out of the blue in record time no less!

It took me 2 day's to make and complete him.

Special shout out to CoolAnimeHustler for this creation, It's all made possible because of him.

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thank You, Ryon for helping to make this character possible in Mugen, Yo! I'm glad I could help in someway, Yo! It Brings a Tear to my eye knowing that we have another Boxer in the Mugen World! Not only that but i'm glad to see Another Ultimate Fighter/ Hiryu no Ken S: Golden Fighter character out there! The days of the SNES....where everybody rented out "Street Fighter" "Double Dragon" "Battletoads" "TMNT IV: Turtles in Time" and Final Fight but you had a choice between " The Ultimate Fighter" "Rival Turf" "Ranma 1/2: Hard Battle" and "TKO Championship Boxing"! The Ultimate Fighter was some of the best memories I had playing the SNES! Thank You, Ryon! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

Ah...Ultimate Fighter. I never truly understood that game. Yet I liked it so much. This is certainly a jewel. Thanks Cool for ripping him and thank YOU Ryon for coding him. You really fill in the gaps with your releases bro. If everyone started dropping characters like this...maybe my homie Brock would stick around. 

:truestory:

23 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Ah...Ultimate Fighter. I never truly understood that game. Yet I liked it so much. This is certainly a jewel. Thanks Cool for ripping him and thank YOU Ryon for coding him. You really fill in the gaps with your releases bro. If everyone started dropping characters like this...maybe my homie Brock would stick around. 

:truestory:

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey Lightflare_Da_Realest! Working on this Project was Awesome and Ryon Did a Excellent Job with Iron Knuckle Willy! I'm glad that everyone can now play as Iron Knuckle Willy in Mugen! I remember when I rented Ultimate Fighter at Blockbuster in the 90s! Everyone had rented out the good games and I was stuck with some of the titles that people never heard of. I saw this game with a dude with a yellow bandanna and thought... "Well..Why Not!" When I inserted the cartridge on the SNES...It was EPIC! I remember the beatup/ RPG element that made this game one of my personal favorites on the SNES. One Day When I walked to Blockbuster on a Saturday morning I saw that the game went on sale at Blockbuster which I paid no joke ($2.99)! That was one of the Best Saturdays of my Life! Playing the Story Mode and the 8 Fighter Tournament was Awesome! I played it so much that theme song of the Sports Tournament was stuck in my head everytime I took a Test in School! Ahhh...Memories! ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:09 PM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

Out of all the boxers in mugen, hes the most realistic. Always keeps that face covered. I hope more from that game show up

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Iron Knuckle Willy Knows those Boxing Basics, Indeed! LOL! Representing the Old School and Training at the Gym to become the Ultimate Fighter, Yo!

LOL he sounds nothing like Muhammad Ali tho. He reminds me of Clubber Lang from the Rocky movies in how he talks. I hope you guys add more moves to him, he really is a must have. The closest thing to Ali Ive seen except for that one Mike Rogers guy.

10 hours ago, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

LOL he sounds nothing like Muhammad Ali tho. He reminds me of Clubber Lang from the Rocky movies in how he talks. I hope you guys add more moves to him, he really is a must have. The closest thing to Ali Ive seen except for that one Mike Rogers guy.

But he isnt Ali. I just used his portrait lol.

He is some random black boxer from a game.

Just now, Ryon said:

But he isnt Ali. I just used his portrait lol.

He is some random black boxer from a game.

I know, I just saw the picture and what made it funnier was his form was similar to Ali. But hes way too dark and ghetto to be Ali. No offense to anybody. That voice and that skin tone reminds of clubber lang, had to knab Rocky Balboa and put them in a ring to recreate that movie fight. All he needs is to scream your wife needs a real man after he wins

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 9:06 AM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

I know, I just saw the picture and what made it funnier was his form was similar to Ali. But hes way too dark and ghetto to be Ali. No offense to anybody. That voice and that skin tone reminds of clubber lang, had to knab Rocky Balboa and put them in a ring to recreate that movie fight. All he needs is to scream your wife needs a real man after he wins

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- LOL! I know what you mean, Yo!

• 3 months later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Thinking about the Character Iron Knuckle Willy now I've been really thinking about Ali and Frazier and how Great they was in the World of Boxing and also Outside the Ring! RIP Peace to Ali, Frazier, and also recently Kimbo Slice! They were simply Great Fighters but they were Truly Tough Men In Life! Also I'm Glad that Ryon and I could released this character to the World of Mugen! Everybody can now play as a Boxer in their own Mugen Tournaments! The World of Sports is Truly Remarkable, You Know! This Mugen Character is Truly Great as well as the Portrait that You Provided Ryon! The Mugen Community from Around The World is Truly Awesome in which we can keep Pop Culture Alive! I Hope we can All Continue to Create or even Help Create Characters that Inspire Us or Pay Tribute to Fighters! To All Mugen Creators and also Mugen Enthusiast who Love to Create Mugen...Just Keep Being Yourself and Bring Your Gifts or Even Your Passion to Life! MFFA FTW!  ʕु-̫͡-ʔु” *Peace, Yo!"