Freddy & Cassie Cage by Borg117 & tem(A) released (01/11/2016)

gui0007

pREVIEW.png

COMMENT.png

Sprite Work: by tem(A) // Coding: by Borg117

Compatible only for Borg117's MKP Update

They have Specials, Combos, Fatalities (some of them are really great!) and AI.

Such a unexpected and great release. :)

DOWNLOAD.png

(The last one of the page)

Converted for any Mugen by Sookie: Freddy // Cassie

1 minute ago, Galvatron said:

Man! these characters are awesome. :awesome

.....Also I didn't know the MKP was updated recently. Thanks for the News Gui0007. :-)

No prob bruh. :)

And yep, MKP gains a great update thanks to Borg117 and also the guys from MKMP Forum.

53 minutes ago, Laharl said:

I wish I read the entire thing tried running it and it crashed lol. Its a shame its a full game only thing wonder how easy it would be to convert.

Don't worry Laharl, i added the conversions of both for any Mugen in the first post. ;)

I grabbed cassie to see what he did and yea I am glad that made it work. Hitsparks and whatnot though lol this would take ALOT of work to fix would have to add all the fx and snds from the full game to the default files in your mugen.

12 minutes ago, Laharl said:

I grabbed cassie to see what he did and yea I am glad that made it work. Hitsparks and whatnot though lol this would take ALOT of work to fix would have to add all the fx and snds from the full game to the default files in your mugen.

Indeed...

then you have to disable all the fatality codes in her so it won't crash mugen when the battle ends.  I know thats going to be a pain. :-P

1 minute ago, Laharl said:

no you don't fatalities can easily work in normal mugen several chars have them.

really?!

wait! your right. I remember an old version of Shao-khan that can do fatalities on normal characters. so it is possible

LOL! My bad. :goodmood:

44 minutes ago, Laharl said:

Yeah, most MK chars are a real mess. To totally convert them would be a ton of work, respriting, remapping, etc. Thx to Ryon for showing me some tricks are far as MK is concerned. Some are better than others, the ones by BlackAcid and MO and OP are prob best around. MKP is kind of...here and there. Some are decent, some are just...pieces of shit. The worst I think Ive ever seen is somewhere between Fusion and Panterk.

@Galvatron Theres alot of MK that can do fatalities on regular characters. OmegaPsychos work perfect, Kazmer13 has characters that work on most other characters no problem.

On 1/13/2016 at 5:35 PM, MorbidJoe said:

ty for converting them sookie

Thanks Joe. I didnt really do much else to them, so most of the problems with them depend on the creators. The creator said both would be updated in awhile, especially Freddy's lighting problems.

1 hour ago, Glisp said:

an MKP character that's actually good? I'm impressed. Most of the MKP characters I've used have been glitchy messes.

So im I. they have been improved and updated. However as Laharl said it 'takes alot of work' (code editing & fx and hitspark fixing) if you plan on using them for regular mugen. :-P

Oh wow, it's great to see my old friend Borg still creating mk mugen! Those were the good ol days.

He has done a phenomenal job and made so many details here. Really impressed with freddy, he's clearly the winner here for any of these silly award character of the month or even year, and so early to! Cassie is hilarious to! XD

My only critique though is that freddy has too many frames and is too smooth for a mk3 style but that hardly matters considering everything else is insanely better than anything anyone has ever done for a mugen character wise. +1 good work!

Thanks for postive, gentlemen. 

About smooth animation.
Almost all anims by timing are similar to standart chars anims.
I put there frames as it can hold.
And dont want made low framed anims because Fathers do like this 20 years ago and all mk-mugen-creators continue this tradition.
Its 2016 ))

1 minute ago, tem(A) said:

Thanks for postive, gentlemen. 

About smooth animation.
Almost all anims by timing are similar to standart chars anims.
I put there frames as it can hold.
And dont want made low framed anims because Fathers do like this 20 years ago and all mk-mugen-creators continue this tradition.
Its 2016 ))

Your Welcome! ^_^

...oh by the way Welcome to MFFA tem(A)

You and Borg117 did an awesome job updating MKP and making these characters. Good stuff Man!:goodmood:

I respect your decision. My critique is only because it sometimes is noticeable when compared side by side to mk3 traditional arcade sprites.

But anyway, it's still an amazing job. You did well and anyway your characters are great, that's all that matters.