Mugen Love 2016 (Luvly Angel is back!!)

Basara-kun

logo.gif
Luvly Angel, also known as Angel Myst was one of my favourite creators when I started on MUGEN, various of her chars were the first I got on my inicial rosters, even various of them I still prefer over new versions (like Yashiro and Alfred). After years of having their works offline, now I want to make this website as a kind of tribute to her work on MUGEN and make their works live again.

All her characters are here (with the exception of Birdie, lost in time and space), and all of them with their SFF adapted to work in new versions of MUGEN (since WinM to M1.0+). This is the official list:
-Alfred (RBFF Special: Dominated Minds)
-Baiken (GG: The Missing Link)
-Cammy (XvSF)
-Chipp Zanuff (GG: The Missing Link)
-Chun-li (MvC1)
-Demitri Maximoff (VS1)
-Gambit (XvSF)
-Gen (SFA3)
-Kim DongHwan (Garou: MOTW)
-Kim JaeHoon (Garou: MOTW)
-Yashiro Nanakase (KOF98, Orochi Yashiro mode added)
-Neo Sephiroth (joke character based on FFVII using MMX sprites)

Specific fixes:
-Cammy's SFF has been remade in Fighter Factory, now fully working and with no glitches on sprites
-Patches for Gen and Gambit released after LA made them, are already patched in these chars
-Added extra palettes in various of the chars with one or two palettes in the original versions made by me
-Alfred's SFF is fixed to work well with actual MUGEN versions. Also, added the extra palettes I made years ago
-Chun-li and Gen have some sprites replaced with one color, I hope to replace them with their proper sprites in a future
-All their readme are untouched, as well their DEF (except the ones where I added the new palettes). If you have problems with DEF, tell me and I can make new ones compatible with WinM/M1.0+

I've been looking these chars since years and after getting all, I proposed to make this project long time ago that now I can be done and I feel glad about this. Instead of adding her chars into my Hosted section on my website, I made a subpage based on her old website to make her works alive again and show them to the new generations. So, update your links and enjoy her works.

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/luvly/