Rainbow Dash Revamped V3.6

RockRage8962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9RuY43dJIM

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/mzbx6a0l5w3kfk2/Rainbow_Dash_Revampedv3.6.zip

As it turns out, I don't know how to access my old articles, but seeing as I haven't released this publicly yet, I figured I might as well do so now before I never do it later. This release includes a minor change made to one of her win poses, and seeing as I already gave this to a few select friends on Skype a few months back, I figured I should do it here as well for the entire public. I'm also currently working on a light version of RD Revamped for a friend of mine, and hopefully, that one will be less CPU intensive. :P

(seeing as I haven't been here in a long time, I have forgotten how to add screenshots, so I'll have to get to that when I have the time to do so instead of a video.that doesn't even show the tweaked win pose... XP)

Just to let you know, these character gains power from her supers. can you please fix that. not gonna use her or fight her but please do it. also these character has other problems like gaining power way to easily, cheap homing dash attack and her super mode is way to easy to accuse. 

8 hours ago, Weiss_Circal said:

Just to let you know, these character gains power from her supers. can you please fix that. not gonna use her or fight her but please do it. also these character has other problems like gaining power way to easily, cheap homing dash attack and her super mode is way to easy to accuse. 

I'll see what I can do, but I can't guarantee anything. There's only so much of coding that I know, but I think I can at least fix the super moves gaining power. However, for gaining power too easily, you'll need to be specific as to how and where this happens. I'm not an expert at this stuff like most others are.

36 minutes ago, RockRage8962 said:

I'll see what I can do, but I can't guarantee anything. There's only so much of coding that I know, but I think I can at least fix the super moves gaining power. However, for gaining power too easily, you'll need to be specific as to how and where this happens. I'm not an expert at this stuff like most others are.

Well besides from the gaining power from supers thing, she needs some cool down time and start up time, make attacks less spamable, make super mode a desperation move, make her level 3 punishable, get ride of her Derpy striker and homing dash super and balance her turtle striker.    

On 1/11/2016 at 7:50 PM, Weiss_Circal said:

Well besides from the gaining power from supers thing, she needs some cool down time and start up time, make attacks less spamable, make super mode a desperation move, make her level 3 punishable, get ride of her Derpy striker and homing dash super and balance her turtle striker.    

I won't be removing any of her moves, but I will try re-balancing things to be at an acceptable level. Also, the Turtle/Tortoise (Tank) striker was a lot worse in earlier versions. Also, it disappears once she gets hit regardless of how long the striker is active, making it a bit unreliable to use. Trust me, it was originally much faster and was unblockable when standing.

15 hours ago, RockRage8962 said:

I won't be removing any of her moves, but I will try re-balancing things to be at an acceptable level. Also, the Turtle/Tortoise (Tank) striker was a lot worse in earlier versions. Also, it disappears once she gets hit regardless of how long the striker is active, making it a bit unreliable to use. Trust me, it was originally much faster and was unblockable when standing.

Really? how broken was she at her earlier versions?