Elsa (Frozen) by Chuchoryu released (01/06/16)

RicePigeon

7 hours ago, Ryon said:

He does have a point. but in anycase GOING BACK ON TOPIC.

I dreaded the day that Elsa would be in mugen ever since I heard about it. My only fear now is Anna and or Olof!

I wonder is it a bad thing if someone (such as me) take chochoryu's character's and remakes them?

maybe chuchuryu will add Anna & Olof to be part of one of Elsa's specials:=D:

so is this elsa cvs gameplay or just the sprites 

Didn't think ccr's characters would still be a hot topic. Can't play right now cause pos job but I'm actually mildly intrigued by this. I mean, a char from Frozen isn't exactly something one would expect to see, shoddy coding notwithstanding.

Also, Chuchoryu-sama... heh.

47 minutes ago, MorbidJoe said:

maybe chuchuryu will add Anna & Olof to be part of one of Elsa's specials:=D:

LOL! they be more like strikers if considered. XD

48 minutes ago, MorbidJoe said:

so is this elsa cvs gameplay or just the sprites 

Just the sprites....

On 1/6/2016 at 1:18 PM, MorbidJoe said:

well I guess she can be used for a disney mugen o-o I see in mfg that the ice piller damage box is a bit high

no no not the song! they played that damn song in the library once for christmas  :omg: that damn song is stuck in my head...

tumblr_mx7vtq2fp21rmg5luo1_400.gif

As for the character release. It's okay as far as mugen characters go. I wasn't expecting elsa to do more.

To me there is nothing wrong with his releases, they play, they fight, they can win or lose. It's a character. 

I'm not a perfectionist, I'll download and enjoy a character. I download for the character and nothing else.

Oh no.

*The Price Is Right Losing Horn Plays*

5 hours ago, Galvatron said:

You know if anybody ever thinks about making Anna (frozen) I can imagine her using some fire moves Like K' or Kyo. It be perfect LOL! :=D:

I actually made an Anna for Mugen awhile back.

Just so I could bash it, and I lost the character. I got the sprites from some Frozen game on Spriters Resource.

Cleaned up the thread and split off a total of 29 posts to the shit thread.

29 posts? Really guys? Even after a mod had to make TWO general warnings? Some people really don't know how to let it go... *badumtssh*

Bad puns aside, final warning; Any more offtopic posts will be infracted. No exceptions.

1 hour ago, superkingkong65 said:

I actually made an Anna for Mugen awhile back.

Just so I could bash it, and I lost the character. I got the sprites from some Frozen game on Spriters Resource.

Oh Cool!

I'm guessing Elsa's  sprites are there as well im surprise 'Spriters resource' has them. :-P

On 1/6/2016 at 4:16 PM, Phantom Blood said:

Let it go

Inb4 fart joke parodies of the song. Also inb4 someone makes a mugen hentai character.

As for the character itself, knowing his past work it should be decent. Though I know a lot of people that don't like his work because of his DBZ characters  (if this is the same guy I'm thinking of) because anything that's fast or does high damage is considered cheap and broken by the community. Personally, as long as a character functions properly, I'm not concerned with that.  If I had enough space for it, I'd probably be playing Mugen to try it out.

I really want to say more about this character because I feel it was an interesting choice but really, I don't know what else to say.