The League of 7 Evil Exes (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World)

Ultra Fatality

Sorry i haven't updated you guys in awhile with my scott pilgrim peoples been very busy like always but anywho this is just a quick update on whats going on with my peeps everyone is nearly done and up ad running and fighting however Todd and The Katayanagi Twins im having trouble with and now i shall explain.....

Todd Ingrim has all he needs except for sounds and i need a good substitute for his run, jump and crouch since he's the only one who doesn't do any of that stuff and its really slowing me down guys if i leave him the way he is now he would move way to slow to keep up with other mugen fighters since all he can do is walk so really need help with this one

Klye and Ken Katayanagi is going well the only problem here is how do i want them to fight i know they have to be on screen together the trouble is coding it right and getting it done its not to hard i assume its just bugging me until i get it done right

I will try to post a video showing you all whos ready in action so you guys can see how they play but till then stay ultra fatal, i'll be back with more updates asap

• 6 months later...

UPDATE BITCHES !!!

Hows it going guys at last I am ready to update some shit on my Scott Pilgrim Project : The League Of Seven Evil Exes, so without further adue (however you spell the shit) lets do this......

Matthew Patel

Matthew+Patel.png

Matthew is in need of 2 things, 1.One more Special Move I can't think of shit and need some ideas and 2.Some strikers that match him i was thinking of using this burning dude and the dog from stage 1 I got nothing so if anyone could help me get some ideas That'd be great oh and Lasty he needs a voice I was thinking of voicing him myself but he's indian and I can't make that voice only sensei Ryon can lol but he won't ever voice again for certain reasons lol (Double Dragon Blade) ^_^ (He knows what that means lol) but other then that Matthew just needs a test and he's good to go.....   

Lucas Lee

tumblr_md8ob4fGwp1ro3irro1_1280.png

Lucas is the second Closes to being done All he needs is an Ultimate Super I got ideas but there crazy over the top shit and needs some serious coding and honestly I been just been to lazy to code it but other then that all i need to do is polish off a few things fix a few bugs here and there and he's done oh and also I need to finish his rider stance which is all his skatebored base moves its not to hard but a bit challenging here and there but nothing I can't handle once I finish that he's good to go as well

Todd Ingram

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_m8owvqbeO71qis82bo1_1280.png

Todd is the Closes to being done all his supers are done and his strikers he just needs to be a bit more moble, A Voice and to get polished up here and there on a few of his moves and i need to add one more special move and other then that he's 100% ^_^ 

Roxy Richter

tumblr_m8gvxwmspG1qis82bo1_1280.png

Like her placement in the seven evil exes shes the 4th closes to being done she has solid attacks and combos and her strikers are added but not coded thats an easy fix though her special moves are done but not her supers i have ideas just no time to code her thats why she's not done yet so uhhh yeah sorry guys but other then that she has a voice I gave her Juri (Street Fighter) Voice it seems fitting to me but yeah anywho she will be done as soon as i have time

Kyle & Ken Katayanagi

Katayanagi-Twins.png

The Twins are the least done for obvious reasons, THERE FUCKING HARD TO CODE THEY DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER INCLUDING FIGHTING, so I had them both be on screen together as well as move and fight together they have supers and strikers and special moves they just need to be coded better because they have a lot of bugs so until I figure out how to properly do this it may be awhile on these 2 

Gideon Graves

GideonGravesLogo.png

The Boss himself has his special moves done but not all his supers and strikers he's not far behind I Just haven't given him much attention since the others are closer to being done before him, he has a voice (Wesker MVC3) and a Transformation which is whats really taking must of my time everything about it is solid except his turn state and his downed states its weird man i dont know whats going on but other then that he's doing fine must of his stuff just isn't coded yet thats all so until then he's the second least finish character out the group because i have a lot of stuff planed for him so it will be worth the wait

Warp Up

Alright folks that does it for this update I'll be back as soon as i Can to give you guys more of an update i just thought you guys who are waiting on this project should know something right ok then until next time Stay Ultra Fatal.......

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE !!!

:rightyouareplz:

Matthew Patel

Matthew+Patel.png

Matthew Patel Will be released this Month theres no more I can do for him and if anyone keeps up with me or my youtube channel (i doubt it) I Promised a lot of releases this year and the 7 evil exes are up there, I wanted to release them all together but that would take to long due to the twins being so damn hard to make along with Gideon but they all will be released this year I'm going to make a few videos about all of them so you guys can see whats up so stay tuned

Kyle & Ken Katayanagi

Katayanagi-Twins.png

The Katayanagi Twins now have an Voice and i understand if some don't agree with it I'm not 100% more like 70% but anywho there voices are from Overwatch and you guessed it I'm using the Shimada Bros voices for them, Hanzo and Genji

there voices fit surprisingly well with them when i added it so you guys will be the judge as soon as i upload there reveal video so again stay tuned 

Lastly The rest of the evil exes will be released in order of appearance meaning Lucas is next the Todd and so on so as always guys........

STAY ULTRA FATAL !!!

QUICK UPDATE

Every Evil Ex is going well and heres all whats left of them all

Matthew needs an SND, A voice and a Few Effect sounds that is all ^_^

Lucas Needs his Ultimate (Working on that now as we speak)

Todd Needs one super redone and one super added and an Voice and sound effects

Roxy Needs her supers done that is all ^_^

The Katayanagi Twins need.......well um, A lot o_0 sadly......

Gideon Gordon Graves Needs Supers and a 100%fixed and workable transformation and its like 50/50 with it right now so yeah

The twins and Gideon will obviously be the last released since they are the hardest to do with gideon transformation and the twins fighting together only reason i got Lucas done is because he just changes stances/gets his skatebored and that wasn't that hard to make just got to fix his skatebored moves and his ultimate and hes 100% but yeah thats about it guys till next time

P.S. I'm working on a video right now to showcase all of them 

11 hours ago, Solid Snivy said:

Have you thought of taking in voice suggestions for each character that doesn't have a voice? 

Of Course any suggestion would help i need voices that fit the character so far all the voices i have fit ever so well a lot better then i though and im extremely happy to say that but sadly im missing 2 voices Matthew and Todd needs a voice i mean there strikers do to but im worried about the actual character more then the helper i'll worry about that some other time but yeah whatever you have to offer im willing to try out

10 hours ago, Ultra Fatality said:

Of Course any suggestion would help i need voices that fit the character so far all the voices i have fit ever so well a lot better then i though and im extremely happy to say that but sadly im missing 2 voices Matthew and Todd needs a voice i mean there strikers do to but im worried about the actual character more then the helper i'll worry about that some other time but yeah whatever you have to offer im willing to try out

Well I dunno about Matthew, but one suggestion for Todd is that you could use Dante's voice clips from Devil May Cry. Mainly his clips from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

17 hours ago, Solid Snivy said:

Well I dunno about Matthew, but one suggestion for Todd is that you could use Dante's voice clips from Devil May Cry. Mainly his clips from Marvel vs. Capcom 3.

Dante voice is to hype Todd is alay back yet cocky guy need a voice like that but not bad

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

GUYS GUYS GUYS O TO THE M TO THE G G G im so sorry i forgot to release Matthew he is done its just that he doesn't have an voice and his A.I. is cheep a bit but if you guys still want to try him please let me know i personally think i can do a bit more with him but if you want to test him out as is i'll be happy to upload his current version right now

Sure. Go on ahead and release him so we can test him out. Still got nothing voice related for Matt, though. Maybe someone else has a suggestion for him. Honestly, I think you should release whoever's finished and then update them accordingly for fixes and additions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Quick verbal update on the league  enjoy.........

Matthew Patel has been released and updates are being added such as sounds and gameplay tweeks but until i know how he plays from other people his update will be on hold till needed or added with other evil ex releases

Lucas Lee Trailer is coming real soon so just know he's pretty much good to go stay tuned for the video

Todd Ingrim helpers need a voice and i need to work on his mobility hes a bit to slugish so after thats fix he should be A1 as well

Roxy needs her voice redone and supers and after that she should be ready herself 

The Twins are being completely reworked sorry both of them on screen during the whole fight was to hard to code so there being redone so i can have them both on screen but not really ;) more details will come soon

Gideon needs his supers and transformation perfected so until then it may be awhile the transformation shit is hard like theres so many glitches that appear so if anyone knows how to perfectly or good enoughly do it feel free to help

Thats pretty much it guys

-Stay Ultra Fatal

• 2 weeks later...