Guess that Spoiler!

LansingWolverine

5 minutes ago, Doomguy said:

Well, I highly doubt it's TR: Underworld.

Ok maybe not that close. It is not from Tomb Raider.

I'll be more specific.

A doppelganger with a horn on each head holding a club with his right hand, falls from a bridge and lands in lava.

I got a good one:

"a sentient space saucer digests an entire millitary squad, it's up to a lone member to stop the saucer"

11 minutes ago, superkingkong65 said:

Ok maybe not that close. It is not from Tomb Raider.

I'll be more specific.

A doppelganger with a horn on each head holding a club with his right hand, falls from a bridge and lands in lava.

Killer Instinct, that's Eyedol, right?

On 12/1/2016 at 10:02 PM, W' XI UM said:

Wrong. It was RWBY.

of course it was, and Blake's psycho ex-boyfriend cuts the fan favourite's arm off, right?

on a side-note, this is the spoiler:

"a sentient space saucer digests an entire millitary squad, it's up to a lone member to stop the saucer"

2 hours ago, OxyontheWolf said:

of course it was, and Blake's psycho ex-boyfriend cuts the fan favourite's arm off, right?

on a side-note, this is the spoiler:

Shiiit... my mind's outta blanks...

As for my spoiler; Bruce Willis ends up being a ghost.

37 minutes ago, W' XI UM said:

The Sixth Sense

The final boss is a bulky armour monster who is really a slime man who becomes a giant sludge abomination.

Marvel Vs Capcom, that's Abyss, I repeat my spoiler:

"a sentient space saucer digests an entire millitary squad, it's up to a lone member of said millitary squad to stop the saucer"

X-Men (I believe you are talking about Onslaught)

A set of triplets were born in 1822, however one of them is different from he other two, as he is already able to talk, and is underweight. He is ordered to be smothered, but ends up being abducted by an eagle. The two remaining twins would go on to inherit half of their father's land, and both would go on to hire mercenaries to fight for the other half. However, one day, it is revealed that the third brother is still alive, and he ends up killing the other two twins and sending out a robot army to attack their company.

3 hours ago, Tony Redgrave said:

X-Men (I believe you are talking about Onslaught)

Oddly enough, I nearly considered doing Onslaught as my spoiler, but wrong. It was Dragon Ball Z: Budokai.

As for your spoiler, it's up for grabs. I don't have a clue.

On 2/28/2016 at 4:14 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

A set of triplets were born in 1822, however one of them is different from he other two, as he is already able to talk, and is underweight. He is ordered to be smothered, but ends up being abducted by an eagle. The two remaining twins would go on to inherit half of their father's land, and both would go on to hire mercenaries to fight for the other half. However, one day, it is revealed that the third brother is still alive, and he ends up killing the other two twins and sending out a robot army to attack their company.

Since nobody has guessed yet: Team Fortress 2

58 minutes ago, W' XI UM said:

A man dressed in green adopts a newborn dinosaur that eats everything in sight, including the decor of a lizard king's castle, which helps save a kidnapped princess.

Super Mario Bros.

"They didn't want something like that getting out. They didn't want somebody like me getting in."