Ayase Eli and Tojo Nozomi by Sakuraka released 1/2/16

Phantom Blood

Oh snap!! They were mugen characters?!! All this time I thought they were just some MMD samples. gotta check this out.!! I wonder just how do they make characters form MMD into mugen characters? is there a tutorial for it?

7 hours ago, Captain Papyrus said:

I also want to reiterate that based on screenshots (both on MFFA and MFG), their idles look quite weird.

Almost unnatural, if you ask me.

Well, Nozomi's is based off of Shermie's from King of Fighters, and it looks fine to me.

Eli's does look a bit weird tho, but it is based on something from the show.

xkSA6BC.png

On 1/3/2016 at 5:39 PM, Dumanios said:

Well, Nozomi's is based off of Shermie's from King of Fighters, and it looks fine to me.

Eli's does look a bit weird tho, but it is based on something from the show.

xkSA6BC.png

Ah! so that what that stance came from. Eli sometime be acting silly in the show LOL! XD

1 minute ago, Galvatron said:

Hmm.. seems like the download link is down.....

here a back-up link:  http://www.mediafire.com/download/hoqye0cy9i51jty/chars.rar

Do you also have a screenpack suggestion for me? I'm trying to make a fullgame featuring all the characters/stages ever put on Mugen Free For All.

I know it's probably gonna take forever, but it'll probably be worth it... I hope.

[off-topic]

2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Do you also have a screenpack suggestion for me? I'm trying to make a fullgame featuring all the characters/stages ever put on Mugen Free For All.

I know it's probably gonna take forever, but it'll probably be worth it... I hope.

Not sure what screenpack your looking for but you can check out this section: http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/25-screenpacks/

..you might want to PM one of the MFFA staff to help you. :-P