A couple points, questions, suggestions, etc.

Big Green

So yeah, as the title indicates, I've some stuff to ask.

1. When the user's location is displayed in a post, the actual location is right up against "Location". Can this be fixed, or is this a little bug with the forum software?

2. What really happened to DarkFlare? I'm just curious.

3. About our character awards and the like, would it be more appropriate to give out proper awards rather than just a "you win"? Compared to MFG, there isn't much to show for a CotM victory.

11 hours ago, Ink Renegade W' said:

So yeah, as the title indicates, I've some stuff to ask.

1. When the user's location is displayed in a post, the actual location is right up against "Location". Can this be fixed, or is this a little bug with the forum software?

2. What really happened to DarkFlare? I'm just curious.

3. About our character awards and the like, would it be more appropriate to give out proper awards rather than just a "you win"? Compared to MFG, there isn't much to show for a CotM victory.

1. I think its a software bug, that may have happened in the latest update. cause I don't remember it being like that in like a few months back.

2. I kicked him out. We don't need people of his kind here, also Since I kicked him out MFFA Productivity and peacefulness has increased 2000%!

3. I would help you with this but I don't deal with much of the contest stuff here.

• 3 months later...
On 12/28/2015 at 7:18 PM, Ryon said:

2. I kicked him out. We don't need people of his kind here, also Since I kicked him out MFFA Productivity and peacefulness has increased 2000%!

Not to be rude, but what did DarkFlare do over a year ago to deserve this treatment? It's been bugging me a bit considering it will be April Fools Day tomorrow.........