Kakuge-Yaro Fighting game creator + Playstation fighter Maker?

Yoshin222

Ok i am really confused about this and the internet shows about as much info on this as DSPs brain cells. So in short, not a lot XD  I have no idea what the deal with these are. I use a software called 2D Fighter Maker, so is the PS version just a 3D version of that? If that's the case, can games be created/sold? I wouldn't think so but i don't know. I mean with my software it can so it would kind of make sense. On top of that, would it be possible to emulate that game and then change the files and the like so it can use custom models/sounds etc? Basically hack it? And the Kakuge-Yaro thing, what even is that? From what i can gather, the companies involved are pretty much gone, i can't find a single thing on Outback nor IPC Software, so what does that imply?

Fighter Maker is exclusively for the Playstation console, not a software program. If you plan to hack the game, that would just be plenty of more work for you to deal with, meaning finding the exact tools that the developers originally created. Yes you can emulate the game if you have the iso, which is pretty easy to find them on google by now.. There's also Fighter Maker 2 for the Playstation 2 if you're interested as well.

Kakuge-Yaro is another fighting game creator created by Outback and published by Increment-P for the Playstation, which you'll see familiar characters that were converted into MUGEN years later such as Tetsu and others.

• 1 month later...

IF I remember correctly. Fighter Maker is a 3d fighting game engine for the PS1.

You can essentially make your own 3D fighting game character's and put them against each other.

When I saw it , it looked a bit limited.

1 hour ago, Ryon said:

IF I remember correctly. Fighter Maker is a 3d fighting game engine for the PS1.

You can essentially make your own 3D fighting game character's and put them against each other.

When I saw it , it looked a bit limited.

I know that much XD Like is it solely just for fun or is it similar to some of those devkit edition PS2s that were handed out? Like you can create actual games with it? I remember hearing that there was this version of the PS2 that came with software that could be used for the console to make games for it so i'm comparing this to that. I appreiate both of your replies but i still have an unanswered question could you help please if you could?

Also fuck me i love that Vegita head bopping GIF XD