B-kun's "The Day After X-Mas" Thread: Bishamon and Taiga Aisaka released!!

Basara-kun

obzeD7I.png
Hi everyone, I hope all of you got good Christmas celebrations these days. I want to give you this double present as an apologize for all of this time without char releases (Shelly was the last I made) to say I'm back at the work :D

Here you are, 2 of my main projects of this 2015, Bishamon from Darkstalkers series and Taiga Aisaka from Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, released early just for this season and because I want to give you a present ;) both chars are somewhat unfinished but 100% playable and with most of their moves, sparks and voices added. Here's the list of what they have actually:

Bishamon and Taiga:
-All basic moves ready
-All command moves ready
-Various intros, 1 taunt and various wins
-A lot of palettes (12 for Bishamon and 24 for Taiga)
-Most of his special moves with their EX versions
-No supers by the moment (but you can use the powerbar anyway with the EX moves :P )
-All their voices are in the chars

-Used Shuma-Gorath as the base for both
-Both made on WinMugen, but also playable on MUGEN1.0+ (full compatibility, winquotes and stuff soon)

Bishamon:
-Various of his special anims are in the char: shocked, burned, suicide and Midnight Bliss
-11 palettes from all his DS appearances + Oboro palette
-Snap Sword (Haneyaiba) only, no follow-ups by now. Also, no ES version by now
-Rising Slash (Kienzan) works exactly like in DS games
-Night Warriors FX thanks to Felineki and Chronicles sounds & voices thanks to Shin_Mamoru_X
-Pursuit: Jump 'n' Stab (Togakubi Sarashi) and Seal of Death (Mukurofuuji) are missing by now

Taiga Aisaka:
-All 14 palettes from DBFC + 10 special ones (5 from Toradora! and 5 "cosplay" palettes)
-Ryuuji Takasu as striker/assist
-All her command moves and specials added (with her EX versions), that work almost like in DBFC
-CVS sparks and that's all (recently I found Taiga's FX from DBFC, soon will be added)
-Intro against ZET's DBFC Shana
-Fixed all bugs from early secret beta of September (MFFA guys will know)

More details about them in their readmes, but there're very playable by now. Obviously I'm still working on them, but take this as very advanced (and almost finished) betas, just like Shuma-Gorath was years ago before he was finished. I hope you enjoy with these chars, my gift to all of you for this 2015 ;)

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara
Chars -> Adaptations

On 26/12/2015 at 6:34 PM, Phantom Blood said:

download link for Bishamon is missing

Sorry, I thought the link was there when I uploaded the pages. But there is in the spanish version, or you can go to this link:

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/chars/bishamon.rar

I'll fix it in english version tomorrow (I'm not in my house right now), but both chars are already uploaded :P

18 hours ago, ArcBeast said:

how about their A.I?

I didn't test them yet, but AI isn't my especiality, I just make chars for players :P

On 12/28/2015 at 5:25 PM, Basara-kun said:

Sorry, I thought the link was there when I uploaded the pages. But there is in the spanish version, or you can go to this link:

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/chars/bishamon.rar

I'll fix it in english version tomorrow (I'm not in my house right now), but both chars are already uploaded :P

I didn't test them yet, but AI isn't my especiality, I just make chars for players :P

Hello Basara-kun your characters are awesomesauce and nice to play them both.......Anyways so that means you didn't make AI both of them?!