Kid Dracula Bites On!

Ganbare-Lucifer

kid_dracula_sprites_for_mugen_by_greasy_

*Happy New Year everybony, finally got the basic attacks done so Roy could start building in Fighter Factory!

And Portraits!!

Vs.

HmQ1VcZ.png

Victory

MuYj2Df.png

What's left:

• More vampires for the intro.
  • Extra Animations for the shooting.
  • The bite grab thrown.
  • Muffet animations.

27 minutes ago, RoySquadRocks said:

I hope this is the last sprite update for REAL because I'm about to start editing them for a palette template. :)

*Seriously man, i have to check my flaws and update them, i hope will be the last sprite update until the beta testing.

*Just giving the advice that RoySquadRocks is currently making the smart palette on the currently given sprites from the last update.

Be sure to prepare yourselves thinking about good palletes for him!

...and by the way...

Revamped Vs and Victory Portraits

orHH3aK.pngtGxqk33.png

*kill me plz...

The FINAL set of Sprite Update are DONE!!

kid_dracula_sprites_for_mugen_by_greasy_

I've separated these so it could be easy to be ported on FF, make into palette separation and have breaks when one sets are done.

Hypers

kid_dracula_hypers_by_greasy_lucarioyun-

Intros and Winposes (and Time Lose and Continue.)

kid_dracula_intros_and_winposes_by_greas

• 2 weeks later...

Editing sprites for a palette template manually is a hardest work for me and it takes a very long time to finish the three remaining sprite sheets. Color seperation in Fighter Factory won't help sometimes because the black outline is connected to his black overalls and cape. Maybe we could team up to do some color separations together to make this go faster? I'm already starting on the normal attacks sprite sheet.

KidDraculaSpritePreview_zpsk0telpmf.png

3 hours ago, RoySquadRocks said:

Editing sprites for a palette template manually is a hardest work for me and it takes a very long time to finish the three remaining sprite sheets. Color seperation in Fighter Factory won't help sometimes because the black outline is connected to his black overalls and cape. Maybe we could team up to do some color separations together to make this go faster? I'm already starting on the normal attacks sprite sheet.

KidDraculaSpritePreview_zpsk0telpmf.png

Alright, let's do this... tell me which sprites i will go to separate the palette and we will roll on!