Zoe Trent by Ismael Vanegas Quintana

FourthRhyme

Mugen, a game where you can make anything you want. Even... wait, Littlest Pet Shop? Yes, you heard me correctly, a Littlest Pet Shop character has been made for Mugen. I present to you...

Zoe Trent

zoe_1.png

zoe_2.pngzoe_3.png

{I found this character a while ago, and saw that its website went down. So here she is.}

This is one crazy character. Not crazy because of where it comes from, but just crazy in general. Zoe Trent is created by Ismael Vanegas Quintana. She uses all buttons, but all normal attacks have the same animation. She can fire arrows at high speed, roll various balls that have tons of effects (from launching your opponent to freezing them in place) and has a large number of "modes". These are activated through specific button combinations. For example, Blood makes her deal double damage and Sp. Atk makes all projectiles deal extra damage. She can even summon in characters from Final Fantasy and call in meteor showers if her Power gets high enough! (she has 20 bars of power) Her spriting is very good, but she has very few sprites. I believe her sounds are all from the show (can someone confirm this if they've watched it?) and also has a fully completed story mode that is entirely in Spanish. Oddly enough, her voice is in English.

Her A.I. is simplistic and difficult at the same time. She jumps a lot and attacks with her normals, but watch out. If she gets Power she will abuse it, freezing you in place and calling meteor showers on you or other devastating attacks.

Link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwPAiCpAeMkCSkhyRDdmUkdyMXM

(Click on her file then click the arrow and line at the top to download her)

So remember. It doesn't matter where the character comes from, it matters if they have a full arsenal of insane attacks.

-FourthRhyme

18 hours ago, Festive Special W' said:

Given the description, this sounds like a spriteswap

I looked through her sprites, she doesn't seem to be. All of the power bars and menus have her name a face on them, and no remains of other characters. So this person deliberately designed a Littlest Pet Shop character to have these attacks. :confuse: