CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Series

CoolAnimeHustler

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Hey, How's it Goin! This is the CoolAnimeHustler and I've been inspired to create a Mugen Series on Youtube called the Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Series! This Series will consist of 32 Random Fighters that are selected from the Mugen World and will compete to become the Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Champion! I've been inspired to create this series from watching Youtube videos such as TK's Mugen Battles and other channels such as Stargazer1331, Neo Megaman, AndersonKenya1, and other channels dealing with Mugen in general! Also, I want to give Props to the MFFA Community for part of that inspiration as well! I Want To Say Thank You to You All for making the world a little bit brighter you know! If you want to see a cool fight, feel free to visit my channel (CoolAnimeHustler) on Youtube! Also here's my 1st Video of my Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament Series...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Stay Cool, Yo! Peace!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam!  Glad MFFA IS Back Up and Running!! Also, On The Lastest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #6!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Prove Their Might and Skill to be The Champion! Do Maids Give Hugs? Do Sticks Beat Swords Or Do Swords Beat Sticks? Find Out In This Thrilling Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #6 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 1 month later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam!  2017 aka The New Year Is Almost Here, Yo!! I Can't Wait!! Also, On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #7!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Can Anime Idols Become Ultimate Soldiers? Is Boxing Better Than Kickboxing? Is It Possible To Win A Tournament Using 30% of Your Full Power? Find Out In This Thrilling Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #7 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 3 weeks later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! Happy New Year & All That Jazz! Let's Make 2017 Awesome, Yo! You Can Do It!! On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #8!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Is There Such a Thing Called "Soccer Ball Kung Fu"? Can a Paper Sword Cut Through Opponents With The Quickness? Can An Anime Magical Girl Hold More Than One Shotgun and Make It a Fashion Style? Find Out In This Thrilling Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #8 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 1 month later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! I Hope You All Had A Great Valentines Day! I Know I Was Lonely and All Alone...But...I Had Some Ginger Ale so... Bubbles For My Troubles!! LMAO!! Anyway...On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #9!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Can A Fighter Win By Self Destruction? Was Rugal Ever A Great Fighter When He Was Young? What is More Appealing--- "Waifu With Gun" Or "Waifu With Sword" Will Yamcha Ever Win A Fight In The First Round of a Tournament!? Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #9 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 3 months later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's Finally June and It's Time To Party, Yo! Let's Do This!! On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #10!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Can a Fighter Win By Playing Dirty With Fuel Tanks? Can an Anime Waifu Beat Opponents With Spider Techniques? Can You Always Enjoy "Cola" Or is "Jam" The Sweetheart of Them All?  Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #10 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 2 months later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's Finally Time To Embrace The Wonderful Month Of August! Learning Is Always The Key To Greatness! Never Stop Learning and Give Your Gifts To The World! ^_^ On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #11!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Do Cat Ears Make a Fighter Stronger? How Strong Do You Have To Be To Lift Juggernaut? Can Ninjas Really Get Angry To The Point Of Turning Red and Powerful? Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #11 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 5 weeks later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! Time To Step Up The Game In September! I Was Able To Get Some Quality Video On My Recorder! Yay! On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #12!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Can Fire Powers Beat Bubble Powers? Are Servals Stronger Than Vampires Or Is It The Other Way Around? Can Counter Throws Tame a Titan? Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #12 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 2 months later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! Happy Thanksgiving To You All!! Enjoy Time With Family, Friends, Or Even Waifu Or Husbando!! Make Sure To Stay Safe Out There And Keep Being Awesome!! ^_^ On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #13!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Does An External Staff Standup Against Blades That Strike From Someone Internally? Does Cammy Ever Get Cold Outside? Does Kenbo Even Care? DO MAIDS STILL GIVE OUT HUGS...DURING A FIGHT!? Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #13 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 1 month later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! Happy New Year To You All! Let's Strive For Our Goals And Conquer 2018, Yo! You Can Do It!! On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #14!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Who Is The Best Captain? Ginyu Or Atom? Is It "The End" For Krillin? Do Ninja Waifus Wear Pantsu? Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #14 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 1 month later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! It's Close To Valentines Day So Spread The Love To One Another and Have Fun, Yo! On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #15!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Can Giant Robots Be Body Slammed? Will Balrog Lose His Fight Money? Does Agent Nash Really Sneak Up On Opponents? How Many Times Will Botan Yell "BAKA"? Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #15 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 1 month later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam! Happy April Fools Day! Your Jokes and Creations On This Day Are Awesome! LOL! On The Latest Episode Of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #16 !! Redemption!! That's Right! I'm Trying Something New In The Series And I Decided On A Particular Direction Of Where This Series Is Going To Go! 32 Tournaments and Than 1 Championship Tournament To End Season 1! I'm Halfway There! Anyway...15 Of The Previous #1 Tournament Contenders That Came Up Short, Will Have Another Shot In Becoming Champion And Will Earn A Spot In The Championship Finale! There Will Also Be 1 Random Mystery Fighter That Will Be Chosen By The Random Select In Which It Will Make A Total Of 16 Fighters For This Tournament! Is There Such A Thing As Poisonous Hugs? Are Cyborgs And Robots The Ultimate Fighting Machines? Are Biker Helmets The New Fashion In Martial Arts? Can A Random Selected Fighter Hold Its Own Against Previous Top Tournament Contenders? Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #16 (Redemption Battle) ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”

• 4 weeks later...

ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”-- Yo, What's Up MFFA Fam!  Glad MFFA Is Back Up and Running!! Lets Keep Having Fun, Yo! ^_^ On The Latest Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #17!! 32 Fighters Will Try To Compete With The Best of The Best in The Mugen World to Become The Champion! Is Yelling "YAAAA-Y!" Considered A Special Attack Move? How Many "Ice" Puns Can Killer Frost Deliver In A Match? Has Chen Really Mastered The Hokuto Hyakuretsu-ken (北斗百裂拳 )? Find Out In This Spectacular Episode of CAH's Super Mugen Battle 1v1 Tournament #17 ʕु-̫͡-ʔु”