Spoiler

JP9ukdc.png

Spoiler

QQlHmtV.png

Spoiler

5vlVzaK.png

[DOWNLOAD]

Author Onedrive

Password for all characters (bar Pafio, whose password is "mmmmmm"): "mmm" PASSWORDS NO LONGER WORK, HELP WANTED WITH FIGURING OUT THE NEW ONES

ALT. LINKS

Alt. link for Laura

Alt. link for Milliarca: MEGA / Mediafire

Alt. link for Pafio

Alt. link for Vampiress (it's currently offline) courtesy of Gaulbetti/Doraemariby

Alt. link for Vampy

EDITS

Non-NSFW edit of Millarca by Xiayu (Mirror)

Edit of Draculina by BETMARK

Edit of Draculina by BETMARK & Shadaloo Mugen

Draculina: Bathory by Sky79

Edit of Vampy by ProudOfRageQuittin

[COMMENTS]

Made by Mmmmachi, re-posted from the dead Hi-res section.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/17/2016 at 6:42 AM, Mʀ. Stᴇal-Yoᴜʀ-Waifᴜ said:

The chest-vagina makes my flesh crawl

On 4/8/2016 at 7:39 AM, Dylanius the Kirby said:

Now there's something you don't see everyday. :SkeletorShocked:

Indeed thats spooky stuff..... O_o

• 2 months later...
Spoiler

:SkeletorShocked:  reminds me...099.png

They are like twins

(Bird) JESUS CHRIST

NSFW MUGEN Characters.

Here are my favourites:

<Mod edit: Blacklisted URL removed>

And an entire list:

• 1 month later...

there's a new one.  a bit more slender and modest, same sort of gameplay.  still pretty heavy on the cringe factor. I really like this guys work.  the new one is called Riz.
um actually it looks like Riz was made by someone else but still, she's very similar. a bit more human looking though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I am having trouble accessing this files properly and adding characters in. It not just these characters though it is others I have downloaded and cant get to show up in the character select. I have looked up some tutorials, but I don't see anything that stands other than the .def files (which I am having problem finding if that is the problem.) any would be appreciated I am new and just started trying to get used to mugen.

P.S. Also not incredible tech savy. Still learning.

7 hours ago, MugginMacGuffinPuffin said:

Hi I am having trouble accessing this files properly and adding characters in. It not just these characters though it is others I have downloaded and cant get to show up in the character select. I have looked up some tutorials, but I don't see anything that stands other than the .def files (which I am having problem finding if that is the problem.) any would be appreciated I am new and just started trying to get used to mugen.

P.S. Also not incredible tech savy. Still learning.

alright, i may come off as not being very thorough with my explanations, so please bear with me.

first things first, make sure that all your character files are placed neatly inside a folder such as this one:

jFlw9l3.png

now let's take a look inside said folder, shall we:

9HIu5mB.png

the highlighted part denotes the character's .def file,  this needs to have exactly the same name as the folder in order for the mugen engine to read it.

alternatively, you can also write into the select.def this way if the folder name and .def file name don't match each other:

CfZzRlU.pngHR9SPcI.png

and before i forget, i'd also recommend you to check out vselect, it's a really useful tool that saves you a lot of hassle of having to manually add characters and stages into your mugen:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/visual-select-screen-editor-updated-01092013-120681.0.html

hope this helps!

I think the tool may be a bit ahead of me as Im trying to troubleshoot the problems I am having with my limited experiecnce. This is like the second year I owned a desktop of my own. So I'll start by asking some possibly important questions from the beginning as Im new to this.

1st Q. Does it matter what I use to extract the download files? Because I didn't download something like 7zip to extract them, I just used the basic extract option on the files.

Update: 

I finally managed to get Bathory in the character select. Problem was somehow I got two Bathory folders and so the directory would like Bathory->Bathory- ->(all the character files).

Solution: Moved the second Bathory folder that has the files into mugen char files folder. 

Im learning yaaay!