WlanmaniaX

Oh boy, feedback time!

+Sprites are appealing and are well drawn

+Animations are smooth

+Collisions are consistent

+Quiet a lot of specials and hypers

+Voices are clear and audible

+Damage of specials and hypers are balanced out fairly

-Some sprites have transparency on Duckula's eyes/hair (Blocking sprites in case of the former)

-A few voices are too quiet

-Some sprites are off-center in 1280x720 (Which is the resolution I initially tested Duckula on)

-Voice for standing heavy punch plays when the attack finishes

-Bats Flying hyper can be activated through C

Overall, a well done beta. Really has me hyped for the final release!

well He's off to a good start. Here is some of the things I found that need to be fixed in later updates.

!: the move where he pulls out the spoon or hammer thing doesn't hit the person if he is up next to them

2 Some of his supers like the Terrance blaster and sax super keep play long after the background effect has gone

3 his teleport seems a bit too slow.

4 the win pose with the vampire carrot should make him run off the stage instead of running in place.

Other than that he's pretty cool.

take care!!

19 hours ago, Ryochi said:

well He's off to a good start. Here is some of the things I found that need to be fixed in later updates.

!: the move where he pulls out the spoon or hammer thing doesn't hit the person if he is up next to them

2 Some of his supers like the Terrance blaster and sax super keep play long after the background effect has gone

3 his teleport seems a bit too slow.

4 the win pose with the vampire carrot should make him run off the stage instead of running in place.

Other than that he's pretty cool.

take care!!

On 12/11/2015 at 4:55 PM, EndercreeperMugen said:

Oh boy, feedback time!

+Sprites are appealing and are well drawn

+Animations are smooth

+Collisions are consistent

+Quiet a lot of specials and hypers

+Voices are clear and audible

+Damage of specials and hypers are balanced out fairly

-Some sprites have transparency on Duckula's eyes/hair (Blocking sprites in case of the former)

-A few voices are too quiet

-Some sprites are off-center in 1280x720 (Which is the resolution I initially tested Duckula on)

-Voice for standing heavy punch plays when the attack finishes

-Bats Flying hyper can be activated through C

Overall, a well done beta. Really has me hyped for the final release!

Thanks for your feedback, guys! I planning to release new updates of Fido Dido and Danger Mouse for Christmas Eve. Also for the final update  of Count Duckula will be planned on his release for New Year's Eve.
I hope you'll be patience..

• 1 month later...

Haven't tested him in 1.0 yet, but I did test him in 1.1 (with the version made for it). Here's my say:

-When he stops talking, his lips (or beak) still moves as if he's still talking.

-Duckula apparently has the ability to fly infinitely (and by infinitely, I mean by spam both fwd and back airdash).

-His running stop animation takes way too long to finish (and I can't cancel out of it).

-"Charge" just repeats the animation instead of just hanging in there continously.

-Why does his opponent glow white during mk and jump hk, but for the rest they don't?

J81EBwM.png

-Mis-aligned hitsparks here and there.

QPCsq0w.pngg4UbO7Z.png

-Aside from standing mp, his standing normals deal a pathetically weak amount of damage (and just to put this in exact: mp is somehow stronger than hp and hk)

-MP chains by itself.

-Goosewing's Bullet hitbox (and the bullet itself from the gun) is mis-aligned.

9My6wg5.png

-His "dodge" doesn't have a hitbox.

zIMS5fd.png

-That's one large hitbox for a thunder attack.

bq9cPld.png

-Igor's grab position is mis-aligned.

3dZkA1Q.png

-What's the point of EX Vegetable Flare if it does the same damage as regular? (Also, it gives back meter)

-"Tremendous" gives back a slight bit of meter.

-Tremendous doesn't even reach all the way (and the effect's cut off too).

zq3ssnZ.png

-If I use Tremendous in the air, hitspark's mis-aligned.

Y2FJPZk.png

-After reaching lvl 1, Tremendous doesn't drain super whatsoever (aside from being lvl 4 and 5)

-Why is Saxophone a super if it doesn't even drain any meter after reaching lvl 2?

-Obligatory big hitbox for Saxophone.

B7yEVsG.png

-After Saxophone is used, his super bg still hangs in there.

-For a Lvl 3, "Bats" did too little of a damage.

5VadJPo.png

-Same for "AutoDuck", for a lvl 5 btw.

PCjZtgL.png

-Autoduck's command is surprisingly hard to perform, due to the dash and Transport getting in the way.

-His grab during "Vampire" doesn't even reach, yet it hits anyway.

obxEWmE.png

I may miss some more, but otherwise for a final release, he still needs work. Lots of it.

Tested him out in 1.0 and though he's improved in some areas, there are still things that need to be fixed. Mainly the timing of the sounds played during certain attacks and specials (Like the super sax attack.) The Super Sax attack could use some extra stuff to it like having him blow sour music notes out of it that explode on contact like projectiles across the screen.. Still It's nice you got him going this far. Laters!

On 1/24/2016 at 1:16 PM, Zemilia said:

Haven't tested him in 1.0 yet, but I did test him in 1.1 (with the version made for it). Here's my say:

-When he stops talking, his lips (or beak) still moves as if he's still talking.

-Duckula apparently has the ability to fly infinitely (and by infinitely, I mean by spam both fwd and back airdash).

-His running stop animation takes way too long to finish (and I can't cancel out of it).

-"Charge" just repeats the animation instead of just hanging in there continously.

-Why does his opponent glow white during mk and jump hk, but for the rest they don't?

J81EBwM.png

-Mis-aligned hitsparks here and there.

QPCsq0w.pngg4UbO7Z.png

-Aside from standing mp, his standing normals deal a pathetically weak amount of damage (and just to put this in exact: mp is somehow stronger than hp and hk)

-MP chains by itself.

-Goosewing's Bullet hitbox (and the bullet itself from the gun) is mis-aligned.

9My6wg5.png

-His "dodge" doesn't have a hitbox.

zIMS5fd.png

-That's one large hitbox for a thunder attack.

bq9cPld.png

-Igor's grab position is mis-aligned.

3dZkA1Q.png

-What's the point of EX Vegetable Flare if it does the same damage as regular? (Also, it gives back meter)

-"Tremendous" gives back a slight bit of meter.

-Tremendous doesn't even reach all the way (and the effect's cut off too).

zq3ssnZ.png

-If I use Tremendous in the air, hitspark's mis-aligned.

Y2FJPZk.png

-After reaching lvl 1, Tremendous doesn't drain super whatsoever (aside from being lvl 4 and 5)

-Why is Saxophone a super if it doesn't even drain any meter after reaching lvl 2?

-Obligatory big hitbox for Saxophone.

B7yEVsG.png

-After Saxophone is used, his super bg still hangs in there.

-For a Lvl 3, "Bats" did too little of a damage.

5VadJPo.png

-Same for "AutoDuck", for a lvl 5 btw.

PCjZtgL.png

-Autoduck's command is surprisingly hard to perform, due to the dash and Transport getting in the way.

-His grab during "Vampire" doesn't even reach, yet it hits anyway.

obxEWmE.png

I may miss some more, but otherwise for a final release, he still needs work. Lots of it.

Thanks for your feedback, I will fix some of Duckula's problems, along with Fido in this winter.

• 2 weeks later...