...Super :3 by a guy with the same name

Overlord

L4ZkRVc.png

Oh god, this character. Where to start...

...The spriting is atrocious, the soundpack is one of those "stupid and random" ones with extremely loud sounds in some of the attacks, the supers are either pathetically weak or one-hit kills, both of his hard normal attacks are infinites, one of the gun supers could give someone a seizure, holding forward on one of the light attacks throws a projectile, some supers give power back on usage and take up the whole screen, it's a lazy and blatant self-insert, the character file is 360mb, which is not only horrendously large for something this low-quality, but most of it is stolen content from random sources and the winquotes are uninspired beyond belief. Oh, and he posted this in the wrong section on top of all this. In short, this character sucks and I regret even wasting the time to look at it.

If you really want to look at this abomination, here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BywEpBcJVCrNRHFlN0tXd0tjSmc/view

I'll upload screenshots later, I need aspirin after looking at this thing...

I'm sure that was done on purpose so he could have it be the top result on the News page. It pretty much was troll bait as the name of the character was pasted twice, not even a screenshot. He just might be one of those people who likes messing around & causing problems on the Internet, just like a naughty child who shouldn't be on the computer.

I'm sure that was done on purpose so he could have it be the top result on the News page. It pretty much was troll bait as the name of the character was pasted twice, not even a screenshot. He just might be one of those people who likes messing around & causing problems on the Internet, just like a naughty child who shouldn't be on the computer.

Actually, I remember the first version was only 18 MBs instead of 300. It was different but I only bothered to look at the newest one.

• 5 years later...