Saki Omokane by mazemerald (edit of chuchoryu's Samus) updated Dec 1, 2015, released Nov 11

pREVIEW.png

aa10.png

mugen205.pngmugen206.pngmugen208.pngmugen209.png
DOWNLOAD.png

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ib9hy553uxeu3do/SAKI+OMOKANE.rar

COMMENT.png

"i compare this char like batsu ichimonji,it was almost impossible create him,but now there are great versions in CVS AND MVC style.

Saki is the same scheme,it was necessary someone works in your sprites to help,now many versions can be created untill the end results in a good char.

i will works in devilotte,ton pooh,unknown soldier,mummy commando and ninja commando.

like i don´t to code chars,i will make the sprites for the coders add the attacks in a opensource collaboration.

it will be more interesting."

Its even more shitty than Mazemerald's other creations. Only one of her stance's sprites has a hitbox, so she is immune for most of the time for simply standing. Dear goodness...

And that daily routine is going to continue.

Also, thanks for posting the shot and confirmation Kai. It's a terrible swap of chucho's Samus. None of the movesets were changed, HCF+PP Hyper does nothing, and it does seem that the CLSNs and hitboxes remain unchanged from the previous character, except for the listed hyper I mentioned.

You all need to stop being harsh on the guy.  He's made SOME solid characters.  Not everybody can hit a home run all of the time you know.  

Chu is making me a character....the creator is a NICE as hell guy and I talk with him often on Facebook.  So what if his work isn't picture perfect...the fact he's willing to go out of the way to create one of my favorite anime characters is a testament to how cool he is. 

Then again, I don't have these INSANELY high standards that most of you have.  As long as the character plays decently for me, I'm satisfied.  :P

You all need to stop being harsh on the guy.  He's made SOME solid characters.  Not everybody can hit a home run all of the time you know. 

No one has said anything negative about Chuchoryu other than one person. This is about mazemerald's Saki.

No one has said anything negative about Chuchoryu other than one person. This is about mazemerald's Saki.

It just annoys me that whenever he's mentioned people crap on him.  It's not cool.  >.>

ANYWAYS.....this Saki character I'm intrigued to give a spin.  Don't care if it's a rip.  If it performs well, it's good enough in my eyes!

Chuch was involved in making the char, and that's why TK's concerned, I don't like it either, hearing Mugen creators getting bashed because their char's horrible or it's a terrible spriteswap. As long as I like a char, no matter how bad it is, it's good enough for me, I'd at least try to criticize in the nicest way possible, but the hitboxes on her are off, that's true. That's just my look on badly made chars, I don't mind em, I even actually like some of em. Saki's better than several other spriteswaps, for the least.

Chuch was involved...

It's a terrible swap of chucho's Samus.

In other words, chucho did not code the character. Again, mazemerald started chucho's Samus as a base and did all the work from there.

EDIT: My apologies for the confusion. What I was trying to clarify is that Maz used chuchoryu's suited Samus as a base. Chucho had no involvement in this edit.

In other words, chucho did not code the character. Again, mazemerald started chucho's Samus as a base and did all the work from there.

I was about to move this thread to the Edits section for being a spriteswap until I saw this. First you say its a swap now you're saying it isn't? Can you clarify what you mean?

I was about to move this thread to the Edits section for being a spriteswap until I saw this. First you say its a swap now you're saying it isn't? Can you clarify what you mean?

It's both an edit and a swap of chuchoryu's Suit Samus.